- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Finance RIL's New Deal: Qualcomm To Invest Rs 730 Crore In Jio Platforms
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Nissan has teased the upcoming Magnite compact-SUV ahead of its launch in the Indian market. Once launched the Magnite will primarily rival the Hyundai Venue in the Indian market. The company is expected to launch the compact-SUV sometime during this year.
The Magnite will be based on the CMF-A+ platform that is currently being featured on the Renault Triber seven-seater compact-MPV. However, the upcoming Magnite will be featuring a SUVish stance with five seats to offer a spacious cabin.
The compact-SUV will feature a modern and striking design to help it stand apart from the current crop of compact SUVs. The Magnite is expected to feature a crossover stance with chunky wheel arches adding to the bold looks of the SUV. It is also expected to feature LED headlamps, tail lamps and turn indicators. Other exterior elements expected on the Magnite include a dual-tone paint scheme, faux skid plates at both ends, and premium looking alloy wheels as well.
On the inside, Nissan is expected to pack the Magnite with a host of new features, connectivity, and convenience. It is also expected to come equipped with some of the segment-first features like a 360-degree parking camera.
Other expected interior features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control system, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a large screen for the infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and the brand's connected technology that is already featured on the BS6 Nissan Kicks. It will also come with a factory-fitted sunroof.
The Magnite compact-SUV is expected to be powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine codenamed ‘BR10'. The same engine is already powering the Triber MPV and produces 71bhp and 96Nm of torque. We expect Nissan to offer a five-speed manual and AMT options with the compact-SUV.
The company is also expected to offer the upcoming compact-SUV with a powerful 1.0-litre, three-cylinder, turbo-petrol engine. This engine is codenamed HR10 and is expected it its debut on the Magnite SUV. The top-spec engine could also be offered with an optional CVT automatic transmission.
The Magnite compact-SUV is expected to be around Rs 5.25 lakh ex-showroom. Once launched, the Nissan Magnite will also rival the other compact-SUV in the Indian market such as the Tata Nexon, the Ford EcoSport, and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch
Nissan has taken sever losses during the previous financial year. However, the brand is coming up with new vehicles for Indian and international markets offering a wide variety of choices. Also, keeping with the current trend the company is also expected to release their models feature-packed and with a host of engine and transmission options such as the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine.