- 5 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 7 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 21 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 24 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News Disha Salian's body was found with clothes, claims Mumbai Police
- Sports Angel Gomes signs five-year deal with Lille, loaned to Boavista
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Nissan will be launching its new compact-SUV called the Magnite in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, the company has already showcased the concept of the SUV last month. It is expected to arrive sometime next year in the country.
Ahead of its launch, the Magnite has been spied several times revealing some of its design and features. Latest spy images from Rushlane reveal a production-ready mule testing completely covered in camouflage.
Although the test mule is completely covered, we could spot some of the features that can be expected with the upcoming SUV. This includes a rear spoiler and alloy wheels, which were not on any of the test mules spotted before.
The Magnite SUV was expected to launch sometime during the end of 2020 in India. However, due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and the nation-wide lockdown has resulted in delayed timelines for the SUVs arrival in the country.
Speaking about the design of the Magnite, it features a large front grille with a sleek-looking LED headlamps. It also features an L-shaped LED DRLs, which are similar to the ones seen on updated Datsun Redi-GO hatchback.
Other features include blacked-out body cladding all-around the SUV, dual-tone alloy wheels, LED split-taillights, faux skid plates at both ends, roof rails, silver accents around the window line and blacked-out ORVMs; among others.
On the Inside, Nissan is expected to pack the Magnite with a host of features offering enhanced connectivity and convenience. It is also expected to come equipped with some of the segment-first features like a 360-degree parking camera.
Some of the other features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control system, a factory-fitted sunroof, semi-digital instrument cluster, and a large screen for the infotainment system. The infotainment unit will support Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and the brand's connected technology as well.
Under the bonnet, the Magnite compact-SUV is expected to be powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine codenamed ‘BR10', which currently powers the Renault Triber MPV. The engine on the Triber produces 71bhp and 96Nm of torque and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The company could also offer an optional AMT at a later date.
However, the highlight of the soon-to-be-launched compact-SUV is expected to be a powerful 1.0-litre, three-cylinder, turbo-petrol engine codenamed ‘HR10'. This engine will make its debut with the compact-SUV and is expected to produce 95bhp. The turbo engine could come mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or a CVT automatic transmission.
The Nissan Magnite will rival the Hyundai Venue, the Tata Nexon, the Ford EcoSport and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, the upcoming Kia Sonet and the Renault Kiger in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Spotted Testing In Production Ready Guise Revealing New Features
Many reports suggest that the upcoming Nissan Magnite could make or break the brand's business in the Indian market. As a result, the company is expected to fast track the launch timeline and could release the SUV soon in the market. However, the Magnite will face stiff competition from its rivals in the segment.