- 13 min ago Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 23 min ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- 36 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For July 2020: Maruti Alto Retains Its Top-Selling Car Title Yet Again!
- 1 hr ago Check This Beautifully Modified Premier Padmini: Read More To Find Out
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Movies Hansal Mehta Slams Rhea Chakraborty's Media Trial; Says Media Is Not Competent To Examine The Case
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy M31s: OnePlus Nord, Oppo Reno4 And More
- News NEET Superspecialty Exam 2020 exam table released; register on natboard.edu.in before 24 August
- Lifestyle How To Fake A Thicker Hairline
- Sports Ronaldo buys World's most expensive car, a Bugatti Centodieci
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Nissan earlier had shared the official teaser of its upcoming B-SUV model for the Indian market. The new Nissan Magnite compact-SUV will have its world premiere on July 16, 2020. The new compact SUV is expected to enter the Indian market sometime around next year.
However, as per the spy images posted by Rushlane, the Nissa Magnite has been spotted testing for the very first time on the Indian soil. The compact SUV was snapped on test in Bangalore. Moreover, the test mules overall silhouette perfectly matches to the one shown on the teasers which the company released.
On the outside, the Nissan Magnite will feature sleek LED headlamps, with the integrated LED DRLs, which further extend downwards to the front bumper as well. The LED headlamps themselves feature a matrix-like design and look extremely sharp. Moreover, the L-shaped LED DRLs give the compact SUV a very sporty and attractive appeal.
The vehicle will also include skid-plates under the front bumper, which along with the blacked-out cladding on the wheel arches also gives it a muscular look. As seen in the spy images the car is running on steel wheels, hence, it might be a lower/base variant. However, the top-end variant is likely to receive a set of extremely stylish dual-tone alloy wheels.
Interior details about the Nissan Magnite are scarce as of now, but we expect the compact SUV to get features such as a fresh design for the interior, a touch screen infotainment system with AppleCarplay and AndroidAuto connectivity, a MID screen on the instrument console, multi-function steering, automatic climate control and many more.
The company is yet to confirm the powertrain options on the upcoming compact-SUV, but we expect it to feature the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine, showcased at the Renault stand at the 2020 Auto Expo. This unit will churn out 100bhp of power and 160Nm of peak torque and is expected to come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Nissan could also offer an automatic transmission with the Magnite.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Nissan Magnite
The new Nissan compact-SUV will be globally unveiled on the 16th of this month and will go on sale in India at a later stage in 2021. However, once launched, the Nissan Magnite will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Kia Sonet.