- 56 min ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 14 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 16 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Technology Motorola Nio Image Leaked; Display, Front Camera Details Tipped
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Takes Part In Online Blood Donation Campaign; Requests Fans To Join The Network
- News GHMC Election Results 2020: BJP put up a stellar show
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Is A Vision In Sheer White Crop Top And Bodycon Skirt, Details And Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Nissan is all set to launch its new Magnite SUV in the Indian market on the 2nd of December 2020. The Nissan Magnite will be the brand's first sub-4 metre compact-SUV, bookings for which have also begun.
The Nissan Magnite has already created quite a hype around itself, with its striking looks, spacious cabin packed with features and what seems to be a set of powerful engine options as well.
The Magnite is a very important model for Nissan in India, with the potential of being a game-changer. The Japanese brand has been struggling to find its footing in the market in recent times. Nissan has now pinned its hopes on the Magnite. But does the compact-SUV live up to the hype? And can it be the game-changer Nissan hopes it to be? Watch our video to find out!
Reiterating the specifications of the Nissan Magnite, the compact-SUV comes powered by two petrol engine options: 1.0-litre NA unit and 1.0-litre turbocharged motor. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed gearbox, while the higher-spec turbo-petrol units receive an optional CVT automatic transmission as well.