- 4 min ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 27 min ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 1 hr ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- Sports India vs Australia 1st T20I: Toss report and playing XI details
- News GHMC Election Result 2020: Will Hyderabad be called Bhagyanagar
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah's Writer Dies By Suicide; Family Blames Cyber Fraud For His Untimely Demise
- Finance Travel Stocks Zoom Up To 16% On Covid 19 Vaccine Optimism
- Technology Oppo Reno5 Tipped To Feature Luminous Materials To Enhance Recognition
- Lifestyle Plant-based/Vegan Milk For Babies: Is It Healthy? Can It Aid Child’s Development?
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Nissan is all set to launch its all-new Magnite SUV in the Indian market sometime soon. Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, prices for the new Nissan Magnite have been leaked online.
As per the PowerDrift/Instagram post, the all-new Nissan Magnite prices will start from Rs 5.50 lakh and go all the way up to Rs 9.55 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom.
If these prices are correct, then the new Nissan Magnite will become one of the most-affordable compact-SUV offerings in the Indian market. These prices will allow the Magnite to undercut its competitors such as the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and even the current segment-leader, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
However, prices for the Nissan Magnite is yet to be officially announced. The exact official price range will be announced at the time of launch, which is expected to take place, sometime in the coming months.
The new Nissan Magnite as already announced will be available in a range of four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The compact-SUV from Nissan will be powered by two petrol engine options. The first is a 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated unit producing 71bhp and 96Nm of peak torque, mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
The second will be a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 99bhp and 160Nm of peak torque. This will be mated to either a five-speed manual or a six-speed CVT automatic transmission unit.
Apart from this, the new Nissan Magnite sub 4-metre compact-SUV will also be offered with a host of features and equipment. All variants of the Magnite SUV will come with a number of features and technology, making it an extremely attractive offering.
Some of these features include LED headlamps, LED DRLs and LED tail lights, 16-inch stylish alloy wheels, large touchscreen infotainment system, fully-digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, rear AC vents, ambient lighting and plenty more.
Thoughts On The New Nissan Magnite Price Leak
The Nissan Magnite has created quite a hype around it, ever since its announcement for the Indian market. The new Magnite is an important model for the brand and if the leaked pricing holds true, it could help the brand bounce back in the Indian market.