- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 4 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Soil health, post-harvest management major concern areas; Rs 1 lakh cr fund to address these issues: Tomar
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Co-Stars Neil Bhatt And Aishwarya Sharma Get Engaged, Share Roka Pictures
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Sports India pacer Shardul Thakur conferred award at Palghar
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Nissan has finally introduced its much-awaited model, the Magnite in the Indian market. The all-new Nissan Magnite was globally unveiled earlier this year, with India being the first market for the SUV.
The new Nissan Magnite is offered in a range of four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium.
Nissan will offer the Magnite with a special introductory price of Rs 4.99 lakh until the 31st of December.
Post this, the starting price will increase to Rs 5.54 lakh, while the top-spec Magnite XV Premium will have a price tag of Rs 9.35 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Bookings for the new Nissan Magnite have already begun, with deliveries scheduled to start very soon.
|1.0 TURBO PETROL||₹6,99,000||₹7,68,000||₹8,45,000|
|1.0L TURBO PETROL CTV||₹7,89,000||₹8,58,000||₹9,35,000|
Note: All Prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
The Nissan Magnite is the first compact-SUV offering and is also a very important model for the brand in the Indian market. Hence, Nissan has packed the Magnite with a host of features and equipment, while also offering a striking design and two strong engine options; making it an attractive offering in the segment.
Starting off with the design, the new Magnite compact-SUV comes with a striking design. The front features a large grille finished in piano-black and surrounded by chrome. Flanking either side of the grille are sleek headlamps with LED projectors units. The front bumper features the L-shaped LED DRLs, along with the large air dam at the centre and fog lamps at either end.
The side profile also carries forward the stylish design, with the flared wheel arches, housing the 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, ORVMs with integrated turn indicators, black-cladding at the bottom to give a rugged SUV appeal and silver roof rails.
The rear profile also looks sharp with the wraparound tail lights, silver accents on the rear bumper and the ‘MAGNITE' badging at the centre of the boot-lid.
Inside as well, the new Nissan Magnite comes with a sporty yet premium feel. The cabin comes finished in black all around, including the dashboard and the seat upholstery. The dashboard features 8-inch touchscreen infotainment at the centre with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, automatic climate control and plenty of features.
The Nissan Magnite also features a fully-digital instrument cluster, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, push button start/stop, electrically-adjustable & foldable ORVMs, fast-charging USB port with a 12V socket, ambient lighting, puddle lamps, JBL surround sound system and plenty of other features.
In terms of safety equipment, the Nissan Magnite comes packed with multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, hill start assist, brake assist, traction control, impact-sensing auto door unlock, speed-sensing auto door lock, ISOFIX child seat anchorages and plenty of others.
Under the bonnet, the new Nissan Magnite comes with a choice of two engine options. The first is a 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing 71bhp and 96Nm of torque, paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. The other option is a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 99bhp and 160Nm of peak torque, mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The All-New Nissan Magnite Compact-SUV
The Nissan Magnite has been touted as a potential game-changer for the brand in the Indian market. The car has already managed to garner a positive response and Nissan will be hoping it will reflect in sales as well.