- 13 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 48 min ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 2 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- News BJP is selling farmers' rights to corporate houses through farm laws: TMC
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Sports India vs Australia, 1st T20I: Debutant T Natarajan receives cap from Jasprit Bumrah
- Movies Mahesh Babu To Sai Dharam Tej; Tollywood Celebs Celebrate Reopening Of Cinema Halls In Telangana
- Lifestyle 12 Protein-Rich Foods For Pregnant Women
- Finance Travel Stocks Zoom Up To 16% On Covid 19 Vaccine Optimism
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Nissan Magnite is among the highly anticipated vehicle launch in the Indian market. The company had unveiled the production version of the compact-SUV last month and have been revealing more details such as trim levels, engine specs and more.
According to the recent report from, Zigwheels, the company is expected to finally launch the Nissan Magnite on November 26th in the county. The Magnite will be Made-in-India and has been designed to meet the expectations of the buyers in the segment, says Nissan.
Ahead of the launch, there have a lot of rumours surrounding the pricing and booking for the compact-SUV in the Indian market. According to our sources, Nissan dealerships across the country have begun accepting bookings for the Magnite SUV.
Bookings for the Nissan Magnite at these dealerships can be made for an amount of Rs 25,000. If the company launches the Magnite on the said date, the deliveries of the compact-SUV could begin right after it goes on sale in the market.
Another report suggests that the Nissan Magnite could be priced starting at Rs 5.50 lakh, ex-showroom. While the top-spec automatic XV Premium trim could retail at Rs 9.55 lakh, ex-showroom — here are more details.
The company has already announced the trim levels of the upcoming Nissan Magnite in India. The compact-SUV will be available in a range of four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The Nissan Magnite will be offering the Nissan Magnite in a total of eight colour options. This includes 5 monotone and 3 dual-tone schemes.
The Five monotone options are — Onyx Black, Sandstone Brown, Flare Garnet Red, Blade Silver, and Storm White. While the dual-tone paint schemes include: Vivid Blue & Storm White, Flare Garnet Red & Onyx Black, Pearl White & Onyx Black. Two of the three dual-tone paint schemes features a blacked-out roof.
The Nissan Magnite will be available in two 1.0-litre petrol engine options. The lower-spec unit will be a naturally-aspirated petrol engine that produces 70bhp and 96Nm of torque. The higher-spec unit will be a turbo-petrol unit that will make its debut with the compact-SUV.
The 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine produces a maximum of 99bhp and a peak torque of 162Nm. However, the torque figures reduce by 12Nm when mated to a CVT automatic transmission. Speaking of which, the lower-spec engine is offered with a five-speed manual as standard. While the turbo-petrol variants are offered with an optional CVT automatic gearbox as well.
The Nissan Magnite comes packed with features such as seven-inch digital TFT instrument cluster, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, climate control system, a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls and more — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite India Launch Expected Date Revealed
Despite being late to the party, the Nissan Magnite's expected pricing looks promising and will help compete against its established rivals. Additionally, a festive launch of the compact-SUV should also help boost sales for the brand in the market. Once launched, the Nissan Magnite will rival the Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Tata Nexon and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza; among others.