- 2 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- News Sushil Modi named as BJP candidate for Rajya Sabha by-election in Bihar
- Sports Indian Elite Athletes Avinash Sable, Parul Chaudhary vie for top honours at ADHM 2020
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Remembers The Day She Was Conferred The Padma Shri: Says It Gave Her Family Pride
- Technology Huami Amazfit GTS 2 mini Launch Tipped For December 1
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Nissan has globally unveiled its all-new Magnite in India. The new Nissan Magnite is the brand's all-new sub-4 metre compact-SUV offering which is scheduled to go on sale in India very soon.
The Nissan Magnite is also the brand's latest B-SUV offering globally. Nissan has confirmed that the Magnite will first go on sale in India, before being introduced in the international markets at a later stage.
Nissan also confirmed that the Magnite is the first of 8 completely new models, which will be introduced in the country over the next few years. The new Nissan Magnite SUV is expected to go on sale in the country sometime in November, around the festive season. Although the brand is yet to officially make an announcement of the same.
Sinan Ozkok, President, Nissan Motor India, said,
"The all-new Nissan Magnite plays a vital role in our Nissan NEXT strategy and represents Nissan's undeniable commitment to the Indian market as a customer-centric organization. The car reiterates our brand philosophy of keeping customers at the heart of everything we do to deliver exciting products for enriching experiences."
"As we continue to prioritize and invest in the Indian consumer, who is aspirational and discerning with vehicles, we aim for the all-new Nissan Magnite to be the first product that will enable sustainable growth. Nissan will continue to be the primary brand in India."
As seen, the design of the final production-spec Magnite compact-SUV remains very similar to its concept version showcased a few months ago. The new Nissan Magnite comes with a bold, aggressive and extremely sporty design.
The new compact-SUV features a massive front grille with thick chrome strips on either side. The grille is further flanked by sleek LED projector headlamps, with the L-shaped LED DRLs positioned below it on the front bumper. This also houses the fog lamps and a central air intake at its centre.
The sides and rear of the new Nissan Magnite are characterised by the stylish 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels and the wrap-around tail lights, respectively. The side also comes with silver-finished accents on the lower part of the doors, black cladding and prominent wheel arches. The rear continues the black-cladding, while the boot-lid features the ‘MAGNITE' logo at the centre.
Inside, the new Nissan Magnite comes with an all-black cabin, with hints of grey in the seat upholstery. The dashboard features a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, 7-inch fully-digital TFT instrument cluster, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, climate control system and a host of other features.
The rear passengers also get AC vents and a central armrest for added comfort. The Magnite is also offered with a 334-litre boot space, which can be further extended via a 60:40 rear seat split — here is our first-look review for a more in-depth look at the new Magnite.
The new Nissan Magnite will come powered by a 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine, which comes mated to the brand's Xtronic CVT automatic transmission. However, its power and torque figures are yet to be revealed.
Lower variants of the compact-SUV could also come powered by a standard 1.0-litre engine, borrowed from the Renault Triber. This engine on the Magnite could be offered with a manual transmission as well. However, Nissan is yet to confirm any technical specifications of their upcoming compact-SUV.
Thoughts On The All-New Nissan Magnite Compact-SUV Global Unveil
The Nissan Magnite is one of the most important models for the brand in the Indian market and could be a game-changer for them.
Once launched in India, the Nissan Magnite will rival the likes of the Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Hyundai Venue among others; while being priced in the same range as well.