- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Nissan is gearing up to launch a new compact SUV called the Magnite in the Indian market. The company has decided to enter the new segment and cater to the growing demand of the compact SUVs. The Nissan Magnite is expected to arrive sometime early next year. Also, the company earlier unveiled the Magnite concept giving us a glimpse of the design, and some of the features that are expected with the upcoming car.
We spotted the Nissan Magnite being tested on the outskirts of Bangalore. As seen in the pictures the test vehicle is fully wrapped, but there is one thing visible and which makes us think that it is a lower variant and those are the steel wheels.
Nissan recently released a walkaround video of the Magnite concept discussing its exterior and interior design details and features. Design Manager Takumi Yoneyama explains in the video about the design highlights of the new car. According to him, the car's bold and imposing stance has been inspired by the Tiger.
At the front, it features a large grille with a sleek-looking LED headlamps along with an L-shaped LED DRLs that adds to the distinctive looks of the SUV. Other exterior features include blacked-out body cladding all-around the SUV, dual-tone alloy wheels, LED split-tail lights, faux skid plates at both ends, roof rails, silver accents around the window line, blacked-out ORVMs and many more.
On the inside, the Nissan Magnite is expected to be equipped with a host of features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control system, a factory-fitted sunroof, semi-digital instrument cluster, a large touchscreen for the infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Mechanically, the Magnite compact SUV is expected to be powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine, which currently powers the Renault Triber MPV. The unit on the Triber produces 71bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic gearbox.
The Nissan Magnite, in the near future, is also expected to be powered by the 1.0-litre, three-cylinder, turbo-petrol engine codenamed ‘HR10'. This engine is expected to produce around 95bhp of power.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Nissan Magnite Compact SUV
The Nissan Magnite, even in the fully wrapped test mule, looks good, especially with the muscular lines and creases. Once launched, the Nissan Magnite will rival the Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the upcoming Kia Sonet in the Indian market.