- 1 hr ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 1 hr ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- News I fear physical and mental harm: BJP MLA who filed complaint against Lalu
- Technology Huami Amazfit GTS 2 mini Launch Tipped For December 1
- Movies Kiara Advani Tells Kareena Kapoor She Wants To Do An Action Film ‘So Bad’ On What Women Want 3
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Hyderabad FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Nissan recently unveiled the production version of the Magnite compact-SUV to the world. Indian market will be the first to receive the all-new SUV from the Japanese manufacturer. The Nissan Magnite will be made in India product as well.
Ahead of its launch, the colour options that will be offered on the Nissan Magnite have been revealed. The company will be offering the Nissan Magnite in a total of eight colour options. This includes 5 monotone and 3 dual-tone schemes.
The Five monotone options are — Onyx Black, Sandstone Brown, Flare Garnet Red, Blade Silver, and Storm White. While the dual-tone paint schemes include: Vivid Blue & Storm White, Flare Garnet Red & Onyx Black, Pearl White & Onyx Black. Two of the three dual-tone paint schemes features a blacked-out roof.
Some of the paint schemes are similar to the ones offered on the brand's flagship model, the Nissan Kicks. However, these paint schemes do make the Magnite look stand apart mainly due to the SUV's distinctive front fascia.
Speaking about the Magnite design, the compact-SUV carries a muscular look because of its larger front grille, and the all-around black body cladding. The SUV looks butch due to its sweeping headlamp design, thick D-pillars and silver-finished scuff plates at both ends.
The company's designer said that the Magnite features a bold and imposing stance that is inspired by the Tiger. Other exterior features include roof rails, integrated roof spoiler, LED headlamps, tail lamps and fog lights.
It also features an L-Shaped LED DRLs placed on the front bumpers, 16-inch dual-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels and the MAGNITE lettering placed across the length of the boot lid.
On the inside, the Magnite features a simple layout packed with a host of features. This includes a blacked-out cabin along with seat upholstery, a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, seven-inch digital TFT instrument cluster, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, climate control system — here are more details.
The company has also packed the Magnite with a host of safety features including Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA), Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), Traction Control System (TCS), Hill Start Assist (HSA), SRS dual airbag system with pretension & load limiter seatbelt for driver and passenger.
Nissan has announced that the Magnite will be powered by a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine that comes mated to either a five-speed manual or the segment-first CVT automatic. However, the SUV is also expected to be offered with a naturally aspirated 1.0-litre petrol engine similar to ones powering the Renault Triber. The company is yet to reveal the power and torque figures.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Colour Options Revealed Ahead Of Launch
Nissan is offering a host of colour option with the Magnite, which will appeal to buyers in the segment. The Flare Garnet Red & Onyx Black dual-tone could be the popular choice because of its aggressive looks. Nissan might offer the dual-tone paint scheme only on the mid and top-spec variants of the SUV.