- 1 hr ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 19 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 21 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Sports Davis stars as Lakers win on the road again, Nets edge Heat
- Movies 'Dulha' Varun Dhawan Chills With His Squad In Alibaug At His Wedding Festivities
- News Aviation sector workers be vaccinated on priority after health workers: MoCA to MoHFW
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Nissan has announced special Diwali discounts and offers on its BS6 Kicks SUV in the Indian market. The company will be offering discounts, special benefits and exchange offers of up to Rs 55,000.
These festive season discounts will, however, be available only till the 15th of November 2020. The special offers and benefits include a festive bonus of Rs 15,000, along with an exchange offer of Rs 40,000.
The festive offers will be available for the Nissan Kicks SUV across the country. However, the exact offers vary according to the location and also the variants chosen. Exchange offers on the Kicks can be availed only at NIC enabled dealerships, across the country.
The BS6-compliant Nissan Kicks was launched in India earlier this year and while it doesn't feature too many cosmetic changes, it does come powered by a brand new turbo-petrol engine. This is the form of a 1.3-litre unit producing the segment highest figures of 154bhp and 254Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to either a six-speed manual or the brand's X-tronic CVT automatic transmission unit.
The 2020 Nissan Kicks also comes powered by a standard 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine. It produces 105bhp and 142Nm of torque and is mated to a manual gearbox as well.
In terms of features, the 2020 Nissan Kicks comes packed with LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lights large alloy wheels, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, automatic climate control, cruise control, steering-mounted control, vehicle stability management system, traction control and many more.
The Nissan Kicks SUV comes with a price tag starting at Rs 9.49 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 14.15 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The Kicks is positioned in the mid-size SUV segment and rivals the likes of the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta and the Renault Duster.
Thoughts On The Nissan Kicks Festive Season Discounts
Nissan is offering heavy discounts for the upcoming festival of Diwali in the Indian market for their Kicks SUV. The company will be hoping to attract more customers towards their mid-size SUV, allowing them to improve sales this festive season.