- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Finance RIL's New Deal: Qualcomm To Invest Rs 730 Crore In Jio Platforms
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Nissan India has launched a new digital car booking and buying service to enhance its customer experience. This digital platform will help bring the showroom straight to the customers' home. Customers can experience the all-new KICKS 2020 through this platform. It has also made its entire Datsun portfolio available for online bookings and purchases.
Commenting on this special moment, Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India said, "We are strengthening our commitment in line with our customer centric approach by bringing the showroom experience to customers' location through a Virtual Showroom with a digitally enabled car purchase journey. It allows our customers to experience and own our products with complete confidence, convenience and with zero physical contact."
The Nissan Virtual Showroom is an interactive online experience for all customers, enabling them to understand the KICKS' class-leading features engagingly and innovatively. The Nissan Virtual Showroom will allow customers to ‘Book and Own' a Nissan car at their leisure. Customers will also be able to book Datsun cars across the portfolio.
Nissan recently launched the 2020 Kicks SUV in the Indian market. The new SUV comes with several updates, added features, and new equipment. The car is now BS6-compliant as well and is offered with a starting price of Rs 9.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and the top-spec XV Premium Turbo CVT trim is priced at Rs 14.15 lakh (all prices are ex-showroom). It will be offered in seven variants: XL, XV, XV Turbo, XV Premium, XV Premium (O), XV Premium (O) Dual-Tone and XV Turbo CVT.
Mechanically, the base XL and XV variants of the 2020 Nissan Kicks will be powered by an updated version of the 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine that will produce the same 105bhp of power and 142Nm of peak torque and will be mated to the same five-speed gearbox.
On the other hand, the mid and top-spec variants of the SUV will come with an all-new 1.3-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 156bhp of power and 254Nm of peak torque. This unit will be mated to either a standard manual gearbox or through the brand's new X-Tronic CVT automatic transmission unit.
Thoughts About The Virtual Showroom and Online Purchase Services By Nissan
During this COVID-19 pandemic, it is best to stay at home. Nissan by introducing the virtual showroom has made its customers' lives easy as they can now get to know everything about the vehicles sitting at home.