- 10 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 11 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Movies Kavach 2 Actor Pranitaa Pandit And Husband Shivi Pandit Become Proud Parents Of A Baby Girl
- News Case against Congress leader for tweeting tampered image of PM Modi
- Sports ICC Board Meet: Nomination process, simple majority or 2/3rd on agenda
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Japanese auto manufacturer, Nissan, is making an entry into the Electric Auto Industry with the introduction of its all-electric Nissan Ariya electric vehicle. The Ariya is based on the all-electric concept that Nissan showcased at the 2019 edition of the Tokyo Motor Show. The Nissan Ariya is scheduled for its global unveil on 15 July.
Given the minimalist teaser, one can only assume that Ariya will feature the futuristic design and styling elements seen on the concept version of the vehicle.
Nissan' Ariya electric vehicle is built on a new platform created by the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance and will serve as a platform for Renault and Mitsubishi electric vehicles.
The Nissan Ariya electric vehicle is expected to feature a long range, twin-motor all-wheel-drive setup mated to a liquid-cooled battery. Rumors are that the vehicle will arrive with high-power charging capability at between 100 and 150kW.
The electric vehicle is also expected to feature some autonomous technology under Nissan's ProPilot 2.0 system. Other details about the vehicle remain scarce for now. Industry speculation is that the Nissan Ariya may find its way to the Indian market, considering the heavy support being given by the Government to the country's Electric Auto Industry.
In Nissan related news, the brand's Magnite compact-SUV is scheduled for global enveil on 16 July, and is expected to launch in India between October this year and March next year.
The vehicle is expected to be powered by a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 100bhp and 160Nm of torque. The engine is also expected to arrive with a five-speed manual transmission only. The soon to be unveiled Nissan Magnite will arrive with a host of features and connected technology, stylish dual-tone alloy wheels, and a redesigned front grille. To know more about the Nissan Magnite, click here.
Thoughts About The Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle Scheduled For A 15 July Global Unveil
Great news for the Electric Auto Industry and definitely good news for Nissan. Electric vehicles are the way forward and although Nissan isn't among the first bunch of manufacturers that have launched multiple electric vehicles, it is catching up. We expect that the Nissan Arya will set a benchmark in the Industry.