- 18 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 22 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 22 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 23 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- News 99 Songs: Didn't want any problem on my first film: Rahman on why he didn't cast Pakistani actors
- Technology Wings Troopers Review: Comfortable Design, Great Performance And More
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2020: Look Your Traditional Best With These Bollywood Divas-Inspired Saris
- Movies Bheeshma Twitter Review: Here's What The Audiences Feel About The Nithiin-Rashmika Starrer!
- Sports Rangers 3-2 Braga: Hagi brace completes amazing comeback after Fransergio wondergoal
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
The next-gen Hyundai i20 has been teased ahead of its debut in March 2020. Hyundai will debut the next-gen i20 at the upcoming Geneva International Motor Show that is set to take place from 05 March to 15 March.
Ahead of its debut, the Korean auto manufacturer has put out a teaser image of the hatchback. The image details the updated styling of the next-gen Hyundai i20. It features Hyundai's latest Sensuous Sportiness design language that we are now seeing on every new Hyundai model.
Right up front is a large cascading grille that makes up almost the entire front fascia. It is flanked by large air vents on both sides with LED headlamps above them. The bonnet has muscular character lines, thereby giving the entire front-end an aggressive look.
The same aggressive design traits continue on the side too. The sketch reveals a coupe-like roofline and a sharp C-pillar. Large dual-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels further improve the styling. The rear sports a rather compact, sharp and European design. It features a wraparound bumper with diffusers integrated into it.
The image also reveals the fact that the car might be made available in a dual-tone paint scheme. The interior updates are expected to be extensive. The next-gen Hyundai i20 is expected to feature dual 10.25-inch screens for instrumentation and infotainment.
The cabin will also come with premium materials, and the number of features are also set to increase. We can expect it to feature wireless mobile phone charging, BlueLink connected technology, leather seats, rear air-conditioning vents, etc. Engine options for the next-gen i20 are yet to be revealed.
However, we expect it to continue with the existing BS-VI powertrain options. This includes the 1.5-litre turbo-diesel, the 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol and the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engines. The engines will be available with automatic and manual gearbox options. The final engine specs will be revealed when the hatchback debuts at the Geneva International Motor Show.
Thoughts On Next-Gen Hyundai i20 Being Teased Ahead Of Debut At Geneva Motor Show
The Hyundai i20 is one of the most-popular hatchbacks in the Indian market. It comes with a lengthy list of features, is safe and has good powertrain options. Now though, it is time for the next-generation to come in, and Hyundai is doing just that. We will soon know more details about the next-gen Hyundai i20. Stay tuned for more updates on this front.