- 1 hr ago Harley-Davidson & Hero MotoCorp Announce Partnership For Indian Market: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago Volkswagen Connected Car Technology Launched In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Spotted Testing For First Time Ahead Of Launch In India: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago New Hyundai i20 India Launch Date Announced: Bookings Now Open Across India For Rs 21,000
- Sports IPL 2020: Three held for cricket betting in Bengaluru
- Finance Tentative Record Date To Participate In TCS Buyback
- Movies KBC 12: Amitabh Bachchan Surprised By Contestant’s Joke On What He Will Use The Prize Money For
- News Secy of State Pompeo, Defence Secy Esper call on PM Modi, convey US interest in strengthening ties
- Technology Reliance Jio Launches JioMart Gameathon; How To Register
- Lifestyle A Suitable Boy Actress Tanya Maniktala Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With Modern Festive Wear
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020 Declared, Check Result Link And Merit List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
Toyota Kirloskar Motors (TKM) will be launching a new limited edition variant of the Yaris sedan in the Indian market. Called the 'Limited Edition Black', the new variant will feature a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model.
Latest images posted by the company on its social media platform revealed several details of the upcoming limited-edition Yaris sedan in the country. The Yaris Black will feature a blacked-out theme on the interiors and exteriors of the car.
Starting with the exterior of the Yaris Limited Edition Black, it features a completely black paint scheme. Complementing the blacked-out paint scheme are a couple of trims pieces finished in chrome.
*Note: Images used for representation purpose only
This includes the front grille, and a chrome garnish on the headlamps and tail lamps as well. The limited-edition sedan model also features newly designed 15-inch, six-spoke, dual-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels.
On the inside, it continues to feature a beige upholstery. However, it receives a couple of new changes including aluminium finished interior door garnish along with ambient illumination. Some more changes to the interiors could be revealed at the time of launch.
The Yaris Limited Edition Black will continue to remain the same mechanically as the standard model. It will borrow the rest of the features from the standard model as well. The Toyota Yaris is offered with a single 1.5-litre petrol engine option, that produces 106bhp and 140Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed super CVT automatic transmission.
The Yaris comes with a host of segment-first features such as projector headlamps, LED DRLs, alloy wheels, dual-tone interiors. It also comes equipped with roof-mounted air-vents with ambient illumination, eight-way adjustable power driver seat, and a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with gesture control.
The safety feature list is equally abundant with seven 7 airbags (3 on Optional trims), ABS, EBD and Brake Assist, as well as solar energy-absorbing front windshield with infrared cut off, glass-high solar energy absorbing (HSEA) and a (TPMS) Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
Toyota has recently increased the price of the Yaris sedan and also removed a couple of variants. The price increase varies with trim level and ranges between Rs 1000 to Rs 1.68 lakh. After the price hike, the Toyota Yaris now retails between Rs 8.86 lakh and Rs 14.30 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company is expected to launch the Yaris Limited Edition Black variant in the coming weeks. As it will be based on the top-spec trim of the standard model, it could be priced above the existing price of the sedan.
Thoughts About The New Toyota Yaris Limited Edition Black Model Unveiled Ahead Of Launch
The Yaris Limited Edition Black model features an all-black theme, that enhances the premium look of the sedan while adding to the exclusivity factor for buyers. Toyota aims to boost sales during the ongoing festive season by launching a limited-edition model of its existing vehicle line-up in the country. The company recently launched the Fortuner TRD limited edition model as well.