- 10 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 11 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 13 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Skoda India has opened a new state-of-the-art dealership facility in Bangalore, Karnataka. The company has partnered with PPS motors, which also deals with several other brands such as Kia and Ford to open the new facility.
With the new facility, Skoda aims to strengthen its position in Karnataka. It also aims to establish a strong foothold in the southern markets of our nation. The new dealership facility features the new Corporate Identity and Design, which are part of the brand's global redesigning process.
The Czech auto manufacturer announced earlier that it will increase sales and service touchpoints by two times across the country by 2022. The expansion plan is part of the brand's ‘INDIA 2.0' project.
Speaking about the new facility itself, the sales and display area spans over 4,500 square feet and will accommodate at least four cars. Additionally, the new facility also includes a service workshop area.
It is spread across 18,000 square feet and houses ten mechanical stations and body shop bays. The new facility employs 75 trained personnel and can service over 5,500 vehicles per annum.
Mr Zac Hollis, Brand Director, ŠKODA AUTO India, said, "To ensure preparedness for INDIA 2.0 launches, we at ŠKODA AUTO India are continually striving to expand our network reach, across the nation, so that not only more and more customers can experience our products but also enjoy easy access to our customer-centric aftersales solutions."
He further added, "Bangalore is a key market for us in South India, and we are confident that our partnership with PPS Motors will be pivotal for the brand and will further strengthen our foothold in Karnataka."
Mr Rajiv Sanghvi, Dealer Principal, PPS Motors Private Limited, said, "We are delighted to partner with ŠKODA AUTO India and introduce a new dealership facility in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The modern architecture and streamlined business processes will provide the ideal backdrop for the presentation of ŠKODA AUTO products."
The company also announced that it has successfully rebranded its entire network of 83 sales and 58 service touchpoints across 69 cities in India. The automakers invested over Rs 1.200 million, along with its dealer partners, in the biggest rebranding campaign in its history in the country.
Thoughts About The Skoda's New State-Of-The-Art Dealership Facility In Bangalore
The new Skoda facility opened in Bangalore will follow the brand's new design. It will feature high-quality materials, new design, effective lighting solutions, architectural graphic elements, and warm wooden tones create an inviting atmosphere. All in all, it will provide the best possible experience for existing and potential customers.