- 1 hr ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 2 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- Sports Tokyo Olympics could go ahead without fans, predicts former IOC vice president Dick Pound
- News China warms up to Joe Biden, asks him to bring bilateral ties back on right track
- Technology BSNL Offering Lifetime Validity To Few Customers
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Movies Prabhas’ Uncle Krishnam Raju Responds To Rebel Star’s Wedding Rumours; Here’s What He Has To Say!
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Finance 4 Secure Investments To Claim Tax Benefits Under Section 80C
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
The Skoda Octavia is yet to receive the BS6 updated from the company in the Indian market. The brand's popular sedan model will be arriving as a new-generation model to the country along with a host of updates from the company.
According to the latest report from Carwale, the newest generation of the Skoda Octavia sedan will be arriving sometime in the Q2 2021. Ahead of its launch, the has been spotted testing several times across the country. Also, the new-gen Octavia is already on sale in international markets.
The 2021 Skoda Octavia features an all-new front fascia. The butterfly grille is now wider and shaper as compared to the old-gen model. The front bumper design is also changed and now houses a wider air dam along with horizontal LED fog lamps placed on either side with a thin chrome strip connecting both units.
The bonnet has been redesigned and features bold crease lines. The new-gen model features a sleek-looking LED headlamps which might be offered with the brand's Matrix LED technology as an option.
At the rear, the new 2021 Octavia features a new sharper-looking boot lid. The new bold Skoda lettering that spreads across the length of the boot. It also features new split-LED tail lamps and a sculpted bumper with two reflectors placed on either side at the bottom. The sedan also receives a new alloy wheel design.
On the inside, the 2020 Octavia features an all-new cabin layout with the latest features and technology. This includes the new two-spoke steering wheel with mounted controls for audio and other functions. The new instrument cluster now features a 10.25-inch display featuring the brand's cockpit design.
Other new features include the new 10.25-inch instrument cluster display that now features the brand's cockpit design. The infotainment could range between 8.25-inch and 10-inch screens depending on the variant as seen on international-spec models.
Also, the 2021 Octavia includes Trizone Climatronic, optional keyless vehicle entry system, electric parking brake, a Canton sound system, five USB-C ports, and an optional head-up display feature, which is a first in Skoda vehicles.
The new-gen Octavia is already on sale in international markets and is offered in two engine options: the 1.5-litre and 2.0-litre TSI engines. Both engines could make it to the India-spec model, with lower-spec engine offer with entry-level trims.
The 1.5-litre TSI, four-cylinder, petrol engine produces a maximum of 148bhp and a peak torque of 250Nm of torque and comes mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. While the top-spec 2.0-litre TSI engine churns out 190bhp and 320Nm of torque and comes mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission unit as standard.
Thoughts About The 2021 Skoda Octavia Launching In India Next Year
Skoda India is yet to updated their entire line-up to meet the latest BS6 emission standard in India. The 2021 Skoda Octavia is among the most anticipated model arriving in the market next year. The new-gen Octavia features an all-new design that enhances looks of the sedan.