- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Finance 5 Reasons Why NPS Is A Must-Have Investment In Your Retirement Portfolio
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Nissan India has launched the 2020 Kicks SUV in the market. The new Nissan Kicks 2020 SUV comes with a number of updates, added features and new equipment. The mid-size SUV from Nissan is now BS6-compliant as well and is offered with a starting price of Rs 9.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 2020 Nissan Kicks is said to be offered in seven variants: XL, XV, XV Turbo, XV Premium, XV Premium (O), XV Premium (O) Dual-Tone and XV Turbo CVT. While the base-spec variant is priced at Rs 9.49 lakh as mentioned before, the top-spec XV Premium Turbo CVT trim is priced at Rs 14.15 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Here is the variant-wise price list of the 2020 Nissan Kicks SUV:
|Nissan Kicks Variant||Price (Ex-Showroom)|
|1.5 XL||Rs 9,49,990|
|1.5 XV||Rs 9,99,990|
|1.3 Turbo XV||Rs 11,84,990|
|1.3 Turbo XV Premium||Rs 12,64,990|
|1.3 Turbo XV Premium (O)||Rs 13,69,990|
|1.3 Turbo XV Premium (O) Dual Tone||Rs 13,89,990|
|1.3 Turbo XV CVT||Rs 13,44,990|
|1.3 Turbo XV Premium CVT||Rs 14,14,990|
The base XL and XV variants of the 2020 Nissan Kicks will come powered by an updated version of the 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine. This engine continues to produce the same 105bhp and 142Nm of peak torque mated to the same five-speed gearbox.
The mid and top-spec variants of the Nissan Kicks 2020 now come powered by an all-new petrol engine. This comes in the form of a 1.3-litre turbocharged petrol engine. This new engine claims to offer the best-in-class power output of 156bhp and 254Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to either a standard manual gearbox or through the brand's new X-Tronic CVT automatic transmission unit.
The X-Tronic CVT on the 2020 Nissan Kicks is a seven-step M-mode transmission, said to be amongst the most advanced CVT units in the world. The X-Tronic CVT is said to borrow cylinder coating technology from the legendary GT-R, which is said to improve the efficiency of the transmission unit by 40 per cent.
Nissan has also given subtle cosmetic updates to the 2020 Kicks SUV. This includes an updated set of headlamps and other subtle revisions to the grille, bumpers and rear as well. Inside, the 2020 Nissan Kicks now comes with the brand's ‘Nissan Connect' technology, ambient lighting, leather-wrapped steering wheel and a host of other updates.
The Nissan Kicks 2020 now also features vehicle stability management system, electronic stability control, traction control, hill-start assist and cruise control as well.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said:
"As a part of our BS6 upgrade, the new Nissan KICKS 2020 offers the most powerful turbo engine in its segment along with the class-leading X-Tronic CVT transmission. It further strengthens on our customer-centricity with a high-value proposition offering the NissanConnect Technology, coupled with a complete vehicle package and class-leading premium-ness."
The new Nissan Kicks 2020 now comes with a choice of nine colour options: six mono-tone and three dual-tone. The mono-tone colours include Blade Silver, Night Shade, Bronze Grey, Pearl White and Deep Blue Pearl. Similarly, the dual-tone paint schemes include Bronze Grey/Amber Orange, Fire Red/Onyx Black and Pearl White/Onyx Black.
Thoughts On The 2020 Nissan Kicks SUV Launch In India
Nissan has finally brought the updates to the Kicks SUV in the Indian market. The all-new Nissan Kicks 2020 offers best-in-class performance and power output figures, which makes it an attractive offering. The 2020 Nissan Kicks rivals the likes of the Kia Seltos, MG Hector and the Hyundai Creta.