- 1 hr ago Hero Reveals New Seat Covers And Helmet For The XPulse 200 BS6
- 1 hr ago BEST Increases BUS Fleet By 1,000 Units: Daily Earnings Cross The Rs 90 Lakh Mark
- 2 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Models Witness Second Price Increase: Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Stops Taking Bookings For The Rapid Rider Due To Its High Demand
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Speaks About His Family, Says He Will Do Anything For Them
- News Toddler tests positive for COVID-19
- Finance 4 Investment Ideas For Those In Their Twenties And Thirties
- Technology Realme 6i India Launch Set For June 14: Expected Price And More
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City to offer two players for Koulibaly, Liverpool won't pursue Thiago
- Lifestyle Different Styles Of Earrings For Long, Medium And Short Hair That Will Guaranteed Steal Attention
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class has been teased ahead of its global unveil. The next-generation luxury-sedan is expected to launch by next year in the India market. However, the launch plans might get delayed due to the on-going COVID-19 crisis across the world.
The new-gen S-Class has been teased in a video where Ola Kallenius, CEO, Daimler Group, welcomes employees back to work after two months of lockdown, due to the on-going Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Pointing at a new Mercedes S-Class, he said, "I can promise you: we're not hitting the brakes when it comes to our future flagship models and EV plans. There will be new exciting high tech awaiting you in the upcoming months, like this one."
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class features top-notch luxury and performance, and is known to be the brand's true flagship model. On the other hand, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class has been the brand's best-seller in its segment in India.
The current-gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class (W222) has been on sale in India since 2014. The German luxury-sedan will be replaced by the next-gen S-Class (W223), which is set to make its world premiere in September this year.
The company has not revealed many details about the upcoming next-gen S-Class sedan. However, the new-gen S-Class is expected to feature a large waterfall-type infotainment screen on the dashboard. The new infotainment system is expected to feature a clean design with fewer buttons to operate.
Other features include screens mounted at the back for rear-passenger entertainment, a rear center console with arm-rest, seats with heating and massage function, a large screen for the instrument cluster and a host of other features.
The new-gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class will feature best-in-class safety including radar guided cruise control, multiple airbags, a 360 degree camera, an anti collision sensor, a night vision camera, and a lot more to keep the occupants safe while keeping them cocooned in comfort.
The next-gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class is expected to be offered with a host of powertrain options. These include a petrol, a diesel, a mild-hybrid, and a plug-in hybrid engine option. There are also rumours floating around that the company will discontinue the Coupe and Cabriolet versions of the S600, leaving only the long wheelbase model on offer.
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class rivals the BMW 7 Series, the Jaguar XJ, the Audi A8, the Porsche Panamera and the Maserati Quattroporte in the international market.
Thoughts About The New Mercedes-Benz S-Class Teased Ahead Of Its Global Unveil
Mercedes-Benz is gearing up to resume their global operations after it had temporarily suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic across the world. The company has announced its reopening of operations by giving an insight about the brand's future plans, which is an impressive way to start.