- 24 min ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 42 min ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- Movies Shehnaaz Gill & Badshah’s Fly Song Is A Treat For Shehnaazians; Sana Steals Limelight
- Technology JioBook Leaked Online: An Affordable Android Laptop With JioOS?
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- News RailTel launches prepaid plans for Wi-Fi at more than 4000 railway stations in India
- Finance Taxpayer Alert! Tax-Related Tasks to Complete Before March 31 Deadline
- Sports IPL 2021: Delhi Capitals announce JSW as the principal sponsor for upcoming season
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Raises Temperature In Delhi As She Steps Out In A Light Yellow Saree For Panghat Song Launch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Mercedes-Benz India has revealed the new GLS SUV on their website ahead of its India launch. The company is expected to launch the new GLS SUV at some point during the next two months.
The teaser video reveals the upcoming Mercedes-Benz GLS to feature few exterior design revisions. Through the entire teaser video, the new SUVs features such as headlamps and tail lamps have been teased.
The end of the teaser video showcases the GLS in its most appealing stance — from the side. It also reveals an all-new 22-inch alloy wheel design.
The new-generation Mercedes-Benz GLS is 77mm longer and 22mm wider than its predecessor. The SUV also features a longer wheelbase than the older model — a 60mm increase in length between the front and the back wheels.
The upcoming GLS is its third iteration, and was unveiled during April 2019. The 2020 Mercedes GLS receives an updated exterior design in line with the company's latest design philosophy. These include a new two-slat grille, multi-beam LED headlamps, new front and rear bumpers, new LED taillights, and dual exhaust ports.
On the Inside, the model comes equipped with two 12.3-inch screens, one for the instrument cluster and the other for an infotainment system. It also features two 11.6-inch touchscreens for rear-seat entertainment, five-zone climate control, wireless charging, and lumbar support & massage functions for the second-row seats.
There is another seven-inch removable tablet placed on the rear-centre console to control different features of the SUV. Also, the GLS will feature the company's latest MBUX connected technology and (AI) Artificial Intelligence assistance.
The Mercedes GLS also features best-in-class safety equipment including a 360-degree camera, a (HUD) Heads-Up Display, ABS, multiple airbags, traction control, stability control, hill hold, and hill descent control, and more.
The new-generation Mercedes-Benz is expected to be offered with a 3.0-litre six-cylinder diesel engine that produces 326bhp and a massive 700Nm of peak torque. The engine will come mated to a nine-speed G-Tronic automatic gearbox with power sent to all four wheels.
Thoughts About The Mercedes-Benz GLS Teased Ahead Of India Launch
Occupants sitting inside this five-feet premiuness, the next-gen Mercedes-Benz GLS will be wrapped in luxury with premium leather, best-in-class features, and a top-notch surround sound system. Talk about a theatre experience! Besides, the lockdown has forced most auto manufacturer to launch vehicles using digital mediums. As is, a digital launch is the new real-world launch.