- 55 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- News Comments by Trudeau on farmer protests will damage ties says MEA after summoning high commissioner
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Star Opposite Pooja Hegde In Hanu Raghavapudi’s Period Film?
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Style In Her Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know The Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Maruti Suzuki will be launching a next-generation model of its Celerio hatchback sometime next year. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the new-gen Celerio has been spotted testing several times in the country.
Latest spy images from 91Wheels reveal the interiors of the next-gen Celerio model for the first time ahead of its launch. Interiors of the 2021 Celerio have been revamped with an all-new dashboard and centre console design.
The upcoming version of the hatchback now receives two cup holders and centrally-mounted front power window switches. However, the instrument console seems to be carried over from the current-gen model, which is a semi-digital unit with a small display.
Although the interiors of the 2021 Celerio was not completely revealed, we expect the hatchback to feature the brand's latest iteration of SmartPlay Studio touchscreen infotainment system. Other expected features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control, dual-tone upholstery and more.
2021 Celerio will be utilizing the brand's Heartect platform that is already being used by other models in the line-up. According to the company, the Heartect platform offers improved safety, better fuel efficiency, and enhanced driving dynamics. The second-gen Celerio is expected to feature a longer wheelbase than the outgoing model, which results in improved cabin space, especially for rear-seat occupants.
The new-gen Celerio hatchback seems to have grown in dimensions as compared to the outgoing model. It looks like the hatchback has been given a crossover stance with improved ground clearance as well.
The next-generation hatchback is also expected to undergo complete design revision inside and out. Exterior changes could include projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, newly designed alloy wheels, new LED tail lamps, redesigned bumpers at both ends and more.
Maruti Suzuki will also equip the next-gen Celerio with a host of safety features as standard. This includes multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, seatbelt reminder, ISOFIX child seat anchors, a reverse parking sensor with a camera, speed alert and more.
The engine on the new-gen Celerio is expected to remain unchanged from the outgoing model. It will be powered by the same K10B petrol engine that produces a maximum of 68bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 90Nm at 3500rpm. It comes mated to either a five-speed manual or five-speed AMT. The CNG offering on the current Celerio hatchback is also expected to be carried over to the next-gen model.
Thoughts About The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Interiors Spotted For First Time Ahead Of India Launch
Maruti Suzuki Celerio is a premium entry-level hatchback offering from the company in the Indian market. The Celerio rivals the Tata Tiago, Hyundai Santro, and the Renault Kwid; among others in the Indian market. Whether the all-new Celerio will have a cabin space advantage over its rivals due to the new platform remains to be seen.