- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 22 hrs ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 24 hrs ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- 1 day ago BMW iX SUV Launch Set For Dec 13 — Here's Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Pranali Rathod Talks About Her Bond With Harshad; Says They Have Fun On Sets
- Sports Angela Lee expects an ‘extremely hard battle’ between Stamp Fairtex and Ritu Phogat
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Technology Instagram Tips: How To Create Custom Sticker & Upload Multiple Photos On Instagram
- News Parliament roundup: On day 3, From ‘no record of farmers’ death to dip in terror attacks in J&K since 2018
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
- Lifestyle Chhorii Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Stunning In Her Indigo-Blue And Ivory Outfits
Maruti Suzuki will be launching a next-generation model of its Celerio hatchback sometime next year. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the new-gen Celerio has been spotted testing several times in the country.
Latest spy images from 91Wheels reveal the interiors of the next-gen Celerio model for the first time ahead of its launch. Interiors of the 2021 Celerio have been revamped with an all-new dashboard and centre console design.
The upcoming version of the hatchback now receives two cup holders and centrally-mounted front power window switches. However, the instrument console seems to be carried over from the current-gen model, which is a semi-digital unit with a small display.
Although the interiors of the 2021 Celerio was not completely revealed, we expect the hatchback to feature the brand's latest iteration of SmartPlay Studio touchscreen infotainment system. Other expected features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control, dual-tone upholstery and more.
2021 Celerio will be utilizing the brand's Heartect platform that is already being used by other models in the line-up. According to the company, the Heartect platform offers improved safety, better fuel efficiency, and enhanced driving dynamics. The second-gen Celerio is expected to feature a longer wheelbase than the outgoing model, which results in improved cabin space, especially for rear-seat occupants.
The new-gen Celerio hatchback seems to have grown in dimensions as compared to the outgoing model. It looks like the hatchback has been given a crossover stance with improved ground clearance as well.
The next-generation hatchback is also expected to undergo complete design revision inside and out. Exterior changes could include projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, newly designed alloy wheels, new LED tail lamps, redesigned bumpers at both ends and more.
Maruti Suzuki will also equip the next-gen Celerio with a host of safety features as standard. This includes multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, seatbelt reminder, ISOFIX child seat anchors, a reverse parking sensor with a camera, speed alert and more.
The engine on the new-gen Celerio is expected to remain unchanged from the outgoing model. It will be powered by the same K10B petrol engine that produces a maximum of 68bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 90Nm at 3500rpm. It comes mated to either a five-speed manual or five-speed AMT. The CNG offering on the current Celerio hatchback is also expected to be carried over to the next-gen model.
Thoughts About The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Interiors Spotted For First Time Ahead Of India Launch
Maruti Suzuki Celerio is a premium entry-level hatchback offering from the company in the Indian market. The Celerio rivals the Tata Tiago, Hyundai Santro, and the Renault Kwid; among others in the Indian market. Whether the all-new Celerio will have a cabin space advantage over its rivals due to the new platform remains to be seen.