- 13 hrs ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- 17 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Awarded 5-Star Safety Rating By ASEAN NCAP
- 17 hrs ago Best-Selling Bikes & Scooters In India For September 2020: Here Is The Top-10 List!
- 19 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Review (First-Drive): The Mid-Size SUV That Offers Best Of Both Worlds?
- Lifestyle Simple And Effective Methods to Lose Fat In Your Face
- News Bengaluru rains: Heavy showers triggers waterlogging in low lying areas
- Sports IPL 2020: We are not speaking about finishing in top two, says Mumbai Indians stand-in captain Kieron Pollard
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam 2: Director Jeethu Joseph Makes A Major Revelation About The Release
- Technology LG Q52 Stops By Geekbench; Live Images And key Specs Also Leaked
- Finance Central Govt Offers Buffer Onion Stock To States To Keep Prices In Check
- Education Karnataka To Reopen Engineering And Degree Colleges On November 17
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Mahindra Auto will be launching the next-generation XUV500 sometime early next year in the Indian market. The 2021 Mahindra XUV500 will feature an all-new design with revised front and rear design along with updated interiors and possibly a more powerful engine as well.
Ahead of its launch, the next-generation Mahindra XUV500 has been spotted testing in the country. Latest spy images from Rushlane, reveals a completely camouflaged mule testing with strap on headlamps and tail lamps.
However, there were a couple of design details, that was spotted from the spy images. The new XUV500 will feature all-new front fascia, with a more pronounced grille and Mahindra emblem. It will also be expected to feature an all-new headlamp setup with integrated DRLs giving the SUV a fresh look.
At the rear, the SUV seems to be wider and will feature a new tail lamps design along with completely redesigned rear bumpers. Some of the other observation according to the report includes a new bonnet structure and more. It also features newly designed diamond-cut alloy wheels.
The new SUV will also feature a completely new design inside the cabin. This includes an all-new dashboard layout along with an updated infotainment system. Other updated include an all-new semi-digital instrument cluster, a new climate control layout, and a new flat-bottom style multifunction steering wheels; among others.
The 2021 SUV500 could also be offered with the brand's latest connected technology along with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It could feature a panoramic sunroof replacing the current electric sunroof. All in all, the updated cabin is expected to provide a modern and airy feel to it.
Speaking about the powertrain, the reports suggest that the 2021 XUV500 will continue to feature its 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine. It now produces 152bhp and 360Nm of torque and comes mated to either a six-speed or a six-speed torque-converter automatic.
The 2021 SUV could also be offered with a new turbo-petrol engine. It could be the same 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion unit that will power the upcoming 2020 Thar. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and is offered with both manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts About The 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features
The Mahindra XUV500 has registered good sales numbers for the brand in the past. However, dated looks along with its newly launched rivals have resulted in lower demand for SUV in India. The company aims to win back sales by launching a heavily updated XUV500 sometime next year.