- 1 hr ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Son Babil Prays For Farmers Amid The Protest Against The Controversial Farm Bills!
- Finance ITC Trades Higher Even As Maharashtra Bans Sale Of Loose Cigarettes, Beedis
- News Covid positive Uma Bharti hospitalised, says wants to appear for Babri case verdict
- Technology FarmVille Shutting Down After 11 Years As Adobe Flash Player Support Runs Out
- Sports Ashok Dinda to play for Goa in upcoming domestic season
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia’s Yellow Saree And Minimal Jewellery Avatar Is The Festive Look Inspiration We Need
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
The 2020 Mahindra Thar SUV will be unveiled on the Indian Independence Day. Ahead of its unveiling, the company has launched a new teaser video confirming the news of the off-roader's arrival in the market.
According to the official statement from the company, the all-new Thar will be a quantum leap in technology, comfort and safety features. However, the upcoming SUV will not compromise on its core abilities such as its off-road capability and the iconic design.
The company claims that the new-generation Thar will not only attract the enthusiasts but also appeal to buyers looking for a contemporary SUV. It will come equipped with all the features that one would look to use it every day.
*Note: Images used are for representational purposes only
The 2020 Thar will also carry the brand's ‘Mahindra Classics' jeep heritage that spans over seven decades. Mahindra says the new-gen SUV is set to take the off-road experience to the next level, which was first introduced back in 2010 in India.
Mahindra has finally decided to pull the covers on the 2020 Thar. The company has picked the Indian Independence Day to mark the special occasion in the country. The unveiling will happen digitally on its official website and across the brand's social media handles.
The next-gen off-roader has been in the testing phase for more than a year. It was expected to arrive much earlier in the year with an official unveiling at the 2020 Auto Expo. However, it has been delayed due to ongoing pandemic.
The soon-to-be-launched SUV features several design changes inside and out. This includes an all-new front fascia with a larger vertical-slat grille, new headlamps, and reworked bumpers at both ends; among others.
On the Inside, It will feature a host of new equipment including a new floating touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a semi-digital new instrument cluster with two analogue dials placed on either side of MID, and an automatic climate control system.
Mahindra is expected to offer the new-generation Thar with both diesel and petrol engine options. This includes an all-new 2.0-litre turbo-diesel unit producing around 140bhp and a new 2.0-litre ‘TGDi mStallion' turbo-petrol engine churning out 180bhp.
Both engines are expected to come mated to a six-speed manual transmission with a low-ratio gearbox as standard. For the first time, It will also be receiving an optional automatic torque converter unit.
Thoughts About The 2020 Mahindra Thar Teaser Video Released Ahead Of Official Unveil
The next-generation Thar is almost here and the anticipation grows stronger as the date for unveiling nears. The 2020 Thar is expected to offer more refinement, added features and enhanced comfort over the previous-generation model. It will also feature both manual and automatic powertrain options.