- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 19 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 20 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 22 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News 'Regret not learning Tamil': PM Modi on Mann Ki Baat
- Sports Rumour Has It: Gerrard lined up for Liverpool return as Klopp exit looms
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Kia Motors is said to be working on an all-new MPV for the Indian market. The all-new Kia MPV is expected to be made available in the Indian market only by early-2022. Once introduced, it will be positioned below the Carnival in the brand's MPV lineup.
Note: Kia Carnival Images used for representational purposes only.
According to reports from Autocar India, the all-new Kia MPV will be positioned in the mid-size MPV segment, with dimensions expected to be similar to that of the Mahindra Marazzo.
The new Kia MPV is expected to be around 4500mm in length, putting it in between the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Toyota Innova Crysta. Also, like its rivals, the new Kia MPV too will come with a seven-seater configuration.
In terms of design, the new MPV will carry forward Kia Motors sharp and sporty design lines. It will also feature the brand's signature ‘tiger-nose' grille at the front. We also expect the new MPV to feature sleek LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail lights and plenty of other styling elements all around.
Like its current siblings, the new Kia MPV too is expected to feature a premium cabin space, packed with a host of features and equipment, along with the brand's UVO connected technology.
It could also carry forward other features from the Seltos, such as the large touchscreen infotainment system, ventilated seats, wireless charging, BOSE sound system, multiple driving modes, ambient lighting, cruise control and many others.
The new MPV is also expected to be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. These will most likely include the same 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units, which power the brand's Seltos SUV model. Both the 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel produce 115bhp of power output. Along with this, the new MPV could come with multiple transmission options as well.
Thoughts On The All-New Kia MPV Coming To India
Kia Motors India is said to be working on an all-new MPV for the market. The company will be hoping to recreate the same level of success with the MPV, as its SUVs have done since its entry in the Indian market back in 2019.