- 19 min ago Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 28 min ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- 41 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For July 2020: Maruti Alto Retains Its Top-Selling Car Title Yet Again!
- 1 hr ago Check This Beautifully Modified Premier Padmini: Read More To Find Out
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Movies Hansal Mehta Slams Rhea Chakraborty's Media Trial; Says Media Is Not Competent To Examine The Case
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy M31s: OnePlus Nord, Oppo Reno4 And More
- Sports Marquez all set to return at Czech MotoGP
- News NEET Superspecialty Exam 2020 exam table released; register on natboard.edu.in before 24 August
- Lifestyle How To Fake A Thicker Hairline
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Kia Motors have released the first set of images unveiling the 2021 Carnival MPV for the global markets. The 2021 Kia Carnival will be the fourth-generation iteration of the premium MPV/minivan once introduced in international markets.
The new 2021 Carnival comes with a host of updates, including significant design changes to both its exteriors and interiors. The new MPV is also expected to receive a host of new features and equipment as well, making it a more attractive offering.
Starting off with the design, the new 2021 Kia Carnival now comes with more squared-off edges and contours, a change from the round, soft lines on the current-generation model. The new MPV definitely offers more road presence and features the brand's latest design language as well.
The new Carnival MPV carries forward the brand's signature ‘tiger-nose' grille. However, it now features a new diamond-pattern grille embellishment. The new Kia Carnival also features a completely new sleek-looking headlamp unit, with new LED DRLs, which now comes wrapped-around the LED indicators. Other updates at the front also include an SUV-inspired faux scuff plate along with a central air intake as well.
The side profile has also been updated. Although the new Kia Carnival carries forward the minimalistic design, the creases and character lines are now sharper and more prominent. The MPV or as Kia likes to call the new Carnival, a ‘Grand Utility Vehicle' comes with new LED taillights. The taillights at either end are connected by a light bar at the centre.
Apart from the images, no other information has been released at this point. Interiors of the new Carnival is yet to be revealed, however, we expect similar kinds of significant changes to the cabin as well.
Powertrain options on the new Kia Carnival are also yet to be announced. The current-generation Carnival MPV, is powered by a 2.2-litre diesel engine. Certain markets also offer the MPV with a 2.5-litre petrol engine as well as a 1.6-litre unit paired with an electric motor.
Kia Motors launched the current-generation Carnival MPV in the Indian market in February this year. The MPV sold in India is based on the third-generation model introduced in international markets back in 2014.
Thoughts On The 2021 Kia Carnival MPV Unveil
Kia is expected to bring the Carnival MPV to the Indian shores. However, with the company has just launched the MPV early this year, don't expect the fourth-generation to come any time soon. The fourth-generation model will first go on sale in Korea, before entering the Indian market some time only in 2022.