- 9 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Facelift Teaser Image Revealed
- 10 hrs ago Top-Selling Cars In India In April 2021: Maruti Suzuki WagonR Takes Top Slot, Followed By Swift & Alto
- 11 hrs ago BMW X5 Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle To Be Launched In 2022
- 12 hrs ago Toyota Glanza & Urban Cruiser Prices Hiked: Price Hike Of Upto Rs 34,000 & Rs 13,000 Respectively
- Finance 3 Safe Platforms Where SIP In Cryptocurrency In India Can Be Started
- Movies Pan-India Star Prabhas Is Currently India's Only Most Eligible Bachelor!
- Technology 10 smartwatches Gifts For This Mother's Day 2021 Ideas Under Rs. 5,000
- News Modi government firm to help West Bengal fight COVID-19: Harsh Vardhan to Mamata Banerjee
- Lifestyle Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Surprising Benefits Of Gold For Your Health And Beauty
- Education Himachal Pradesh Postpones Class 12 Exams, Class 10 Board Exams Cancelled; Students To Be Promoted To Class 11
- Sports A step closer to my dream of playing for Team India: Abhimanyu Eswaran on being put on standby for UK tour
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Kia Motors has officially revealed the interiors of the 2021 Carnival MPV for the global markets. The 2021 Kia Carnival MPV was initially unveiled late last month, ahead of its introduction in international markets later this year.
Ahead of its expected launch, Kia Motors has now unveiled the interiors of the next-generation Carnival MPV. The interiors of the Kia Carnival showcases a brand new dashboard and cabin, looking much more premium and feature-packed than the current model on sale.
The dashboard of the new Kia Carnival seems to have been inspired by multiple premium car models on sale across the globe. The major change on the new Kia Carnival interiors is the brand-new twin-screen setup, which consists of two large screens for the instrument cluster and the infotainment system.
The touchscreen infotainment screen is also said to feature haptic feedback, along with a host of features, along with the brand's UVO connected technology as well. The Carnival dashboard also features sleek AC vents, which run along its entire length, similar to that on the latest-generation Audi Q7 SUV.
Other features said to be offered on the 2021 Kia Carnival also include electric sliding doors, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless phone charging, three-zone climate control, powered front seats with ventilation, powered tailgate, entertainment screens for the rear passengers, multiple airbags, electronic stability control, ABS with EBD and a host of others.
The new-generation Kia Carnival, similar to its outgoing version will be offered with different seating configurations. This includes 7, 8, 9 and 11-seater versions. The Kia Carnival will also come with multiple sunroofs as well, along with large windows, which offer a much more open cabin.
In terms of dimensions, the 2021 Kia Carnival is said to be larger overall. The new-generation MPV is 40mm longer and 10mm wider than the outgoing version, while also having a 30mm longer wheelbase as well.
Apart from the interiors, the 2021 Kia Carnival also comes with a completely new exterior design as well. This includes a brand new front grille, LED headlamps LED DRLs, LED taillights connected by an LED light bar, a completely fresh alloy wheel design and an overall more sporty and sharper looking design — here are the details.
Kia hasn't announced the engine specifications on the new-generation Carnival MPV. However, we expect it to come powered by both petrol and diesel engines, which is expected to be the same ones powering the outgoing version.
Thoughts On The 2021 Kia Carnival MPV
Kia Motors just launched the Carnival in India at the 2020 Auto Expo. Hence, do not expect the new-generation MPV to enter the Indian market anytime soon. Having said that, Kia might bring in the premium MPV to the Indian shores sometime in 2022.