- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- News Comments by Trudeau on farmer protests will damage ties says MEA after summoning high commissioner
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Jeep has taken the covers off their 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392. The new (2021) Jeep Wrangler 392 SUV is now the brand's top-of-the-line offering and comes with a host of features, upgrades, changes and added equipment.
Most important of the changes is that the SUV is now powered by a massive 6.4-litre Hemi V8 engine. This also makes it the first factory-V8-powered Wrangler in over 40 years. The concept of the Jeep Wrangler 392 was first showcased sometime back, with the V8-powered SUV finally said to have entered production.
The Jeep Wrangler was always an extremely capable off-roader, powered by a host of features, technology and driver aids, the SUV was capable of tackling anything in its way. Now, with the addition of the massive V8, the Wrangler 392 also boasts of some serious performance capabilities on the tarmac as well.
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler 392 (the number refers to the engine displacement in cubic-inch) comes with a 6.4-litre naturally-aspirated V8 petrol engine. It produces 463bhp and 637Nm of peak torque and is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Sending power to all-four-wheels via its full-time 4x4 drive system, the SUV is said to be capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in just 4.5 seconds. Jeep also claims a quarter-mile time of 13 seconds for the Rubicon 392, making its the fastest-ever Wrangler.
The new Jeep Wrangler 392 is said to come with paddle-shifters, while also featuring launch control - both of which are a first on the Wrangler. Jeep has equipped the Wrangler 392 with cylinder deactivation as well, switching off 4-cylinder when the SUV is under low loads.
The company has also provided the Wrangler 392 with an activa dual-mode exhaust sound and quad tailpipes, which ensure driver's get the full effect of the naturally-aspirated V8.
In terms of its off-roading capabilities, the new Jeep Wrangler 392 now comes with the standard low-range gear ratio and a 51mm lift kit. The new Wrangler 392 also comes with updated suspension and chassis. It also features electronic locking differential, upgraded frame rails, heavy-duty axles and monotube dampers. The SUV is said to feature a ground clearance of 261mm and have a water-wading capacity of 825mm.
Thoughts On The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
The Jeep Wrangler 392 will go on sale in the American market very soon, however, there is no word on the SUV making its way to Indian shores anytime soon. Once launched, the Jeep Wrangler 392 will rival the likes of the new Ford Bronco in international markets.