- 1 hr ago Mini India Car Sales In 2020: Delivers Over 500 Units & Registers A Growth Of 34% In Q4
- 2 hrs ago BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 51.50 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic (2021) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Komaki High-Speed Electric Two-Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 96,000
- News No headway at police-farmer unions meeting on Republic Day tractor parade
- Sports Sri Lanka vs England 2nd Test: Joe Root says SL series will help English batsmen in long term
- Technology Oppo F19, F19 Pro Tipped To Debut Next Month; Rebranded As Oppo F21 Series?
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Pens Heartfelt Birthday Note For Tahira Kashyap; Thanks Her For Choosing Him
- Lifestyle Suswagatam Khushaamadeed First Look: Isabelle Kaif And Pulkit Samrat Twin In Black Traditional Outfit
- Education AP ICET Counselling Dates 2021: Check AP ICET Web Counselling Registration Process
- Finance Banks That Offer Up To 6.75% On Tax Saving FDs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Jeep is working on introducing a facelift version of its popular Compass SUV in the Indian market. The new Jeep Compass facelift will feature a number of significant updates in terms of design, interior cabin space and also have added features; compared to the current model.
The company has already unveiled the 2021 Jeep Compass facelift earlier this year at the Guangzhou International Automobile Exhibition in China. The premium mid-size SUV will go on sale in the Chinese markets soon, followed by other European markets early next year. The new Jeep Compass facelift will also come to Indian shores, some time during mid or late-2021.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Jeep has been testing the new Compass on Indian streets. The latest images of the new Jeep Compass facelift undergoing testing have been caught by Rushlane. The spy pics showcase the Compass SUV undergoing tests on the ghats sections somewhere near Pune, Maharashtra.
Talking about the design updates, the new (2021) Jeep Compass SUV now comes with a slightly revised seven-slat grille upfront. The new Compass also comes with a revised headlamp cluster and a more muscular bumper at the front.
While there are small revisions to the side and rear profiles as well, most of them are subtle updates to match the changes made at the front. What is new on the sides, however, are the newly designed set of alloy wheels.
Interiors of the new SUV also come with an overall update. The cabin on the new Jeep Compass facelift will be more premium than before, while also packing in extra features and equipment. The 2021 Compass SUV is expected to have a new 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with the brand's latest UConnect 5 technology, among a host of other features.
While the international-spec Jeep Compass facelift does come with revised engine options. The India-spec SUV is expected to carry forward the same BS6-compliant 1.4-litre turbo-petrol and 2.0-litre diesel options; producing the same power and torque figures as on the current model. The engines will come mated to the same six-speed manual and seven-speed DCT transmission options as well.
Thoughts On The 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing
The 2021 Jeep Compass facelift once launched in India will be priced slightly higher than its current model. It will, however, take on the same rivals such as the Skoda Karoq and the Volkswagen T-Roc in the premium mid-size SUV segment.