- 11 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Sports MS Dhoni explains why he said Chennai Super Kings youngsters lack spark!
- Finance 10 Simple Steps To Transfer Your SBI Savings Account Online
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Tejashwi Yadav says Nitish Kumar is tired, JDU-BJP hit back
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: No Eviction In The Third Week Elimination Process?
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Japanese-based auto manufacturer, Isuzu Motors has opened a new multi-brand vehicle service facility in Ahemdabad. The company has partnered with TVS Automobile Solutions (TASL).
The service facility will be provided with automotive aftermarket solutions from TASL. The new facility will cater to customers owning vehicles of any make or model. To support the initiative, TASL manufactures various automotive spares, which will be used while servicing.
As an industry first, under this partnership programme, ISUZU dealer partners who have additional capacity can opt to become franchisees of "MyTVS". They can provide dedicated and shared services within their existing Isuzu workshop itself.
Mr Ken Takashima - Deputy Managing Director, Isuzu Motors India, said, "We are constantly working on making our facilities increasingly viable. This unique partnership will enhance the dealer's ability to offer dedicated services to ISUZU customers as well as connect with customers of other brands.
We are delighted to collaborate with TVS Automobile Solutions to offer multi-brand services in India. Being an experienced and leading player in the industry, "MyTVS" will offer exceptional services to their customers".
Isuzu workshops associated with MyTVS will have dedicated facilities for other brands. However, the predominant part of the workshop will continue to operate as an exclusive Isuzu facility. Although some services will be shared as part of the partnership programme.
Under the partnership, facilities associated with MyTVS will offer various services. This includes general service and body/accidental repairs for multi-brand motor vehicles. It aims to provide quality services to customers like quick service, speed wash as well as cashless insurance at reasonable costs.
Mr G. Srinivasa Raghavan, Managing Director, TVS Automobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd., "It is a decisive strategic deal that has the potential to disrupt the way the Indian automobile industry functions. The fact that a brick and mortar dealership/service centre are capital intensive, this co-existence model will ease that burden.
We see this partnership as a catalyst to thrive on each other's strengths and customers will be the ultimate beneficiaries. For MyTVS a partner like Isuzu will further strengthen our service portfolio range and help us penetrate in the Western part of the country."
Mr Kuren Amin, Managing Director, Torque Commercial Vehicles, Ahmedabad, said, "We are extremely thankful to Isuzu Motors and TVS Automobile Solutions for reposing faith in us through this partnership. We are confident that with this partnership we will continue to deliver on both ISUZU and other brand's customer's expectations and provide the right service at all times".
The outsourcing organization will also train the manpower with special focus on skill inventory, gap analysis and aggregate repairs for support multi-brand service. With the partnership approach, MyTVS aims to expand its reach quickly across the country.
Thoughts About The Isuzu Opens New Multi-brand Service Facility In Ahmedabad
Torque Commercial Vehicles can not cater to customers from all brand including Isuzu owners. Having a multi-brand service workshop will help businesses to grow and expand its customer base, while still being associated with a dedicated automotive brand.