- 10 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 15 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan And Taimur Have A Mid-Week Movie Night With A Special Treat!
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Hyundai Motors is all set to introduce the new (2020) Verna facelift sedan in the Indian market soon. The new Hyundai Verna facelift will come with a refreshed design, both on the exterior and interior, while still retaining a similar silhouette from the previous models.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Team-BHP has released a document which reveals the prices of the upcoming Hyundai Verna facelift. According to this document, the new Hyundai Verna facelift is expected to be offered with a starting price of Rs 9.30 lakh, ex-showroom.
Furthermore, the new Verna facelift sedan will be offered in three variants: S, SX and SX(O). All three variants will be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel units. This is the same engine as on the new Hyundai Creta.
Apart from the 1.5-litre units, there will also be a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine offered exclusively on the top-spec SX (O) variant. This top-spec turbo-petrol powered Verna will be offered with a price tag of Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-showroom. All three engines are compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms.
Both, the 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel units are said to churn out 115bhp with 144Nm and 250Nm of torque, respectively.
The two engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with the optional 6-speed automatic transmissions for both.
The 1.0-litre turbo-petrol, on the other hand, produces 120bhp and is mated to a seven-speed DCT automatic transmission as standard.
Apart from the pricing and the specifications of the upcoming 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift, the document also revealed the features available.
Some of the key features offered on the Hyundai Verna facelift include LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED taillights, electric sunroof, ventilated front seats, eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Arkamys sound system, ORVMs with turn indicators, 4-inch TFT MID on the instrument cluster, steering-mounted controls, paddle shifters and a range of others. The new Verna facelift will also feature, Hyundai's BlueLink connectivity functionalities as well.
The new Hyundai Verna facelift also comes packed with all the safety features and equipment as well. This includes tyre-pressure monitoring system, hill-start assist, electronic stability control, ABS with EBD, multiple airbags, hill-hold assist, reverse parking camera/sensors; among others.
Thoughts On The 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift
The new Hyundai Verna Facelift comes with a refreshed design, host of new features and equipment; making it an extremely attractive offering in the segment. The Hyundai Verna has always been a popular model in the segment and rivals the likes of the Skoda Rapid, Volkswagen Vento and the Honda City.