- 10 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- 10 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 88.80 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago BMW Motorrad Dealerships Reopens: Resumes Retail Operations After Lockdown Eased
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta Sales Beats Maruti Suzuki For The First Time: New Best-Selling Car In May 2020
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Finance Reliance Industries Rights Issue Becomes World's Biggest By Non-Finance Co In 10 Years
- Lifestyle Are There Any Harmful Effects Of Staying Indoors On Your Skin?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hyundai Motors is all set to introduce the new (2020) Verna facelift sedan in the Indian market soon. The new Hyundai Verna facelift will come with a refreshed design, both on the exterior and interior, while still retaining a similar silhouette from the previous models.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Team-BHP has released a document which reveals the prices of the upcoming Hyundai Verna facelift. According to this document, the new Hyundai Verna facelift is expected to be offered with a starting price of Rs 9.30 lakh, ex-showroom.
Furthermore, the new Verna facelift sedan will be offered in three variants: S, SX and SX(O). All three variants will be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel units. This is the same engine as on the new Hyundai Creta.
Apart from the 1.5-litre units, there will also be a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine offered exclusively on the top-spec SX (O) variant. This top-spec turbo-petrol powered Verna will be offered with a price tag of Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-showroom. All three engines are compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms.
Both, the 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel units are said to churn out 115bhp with 144Nm and 250Nm of torque, respectively.
The two engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with the optional 6-speed automatic transmissions for both.
The 1.0-litre turbo-petrol, on the other hand, produces 120bhp and is mated to a seven-speed DCT automatic transmission as standard.
Apart from the pricing and the specifications of the upcoming 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift, the document also revealed the features available.
Some of the key features offered on the Hyundai Verna facelift include LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED taillights, electric sunroof, ventilated front seats, eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Arkamys sound system, ORVMs with turn indicators, 4-inch TFT MID on the instrument cluster, steering-mounted controls, paddle shifters and a range of others. The new Verna facelift will also feature, Hyundai's BlueLink connectivity functionalities as well.
The new Hyundai Verna facelift also comes packed with all the safety features and equipment as well. This includes tyre-pressure monitoring system, hill-start assist, electronic stability control, ABS with EBD, multiple airbags, hill-hold assist, reverse parking camera/sensors; among others.
Thoughts On The 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift
The new Hyundai Verna Facelift comes with a refreshed design, host of new features and equipment; making it an extremely attractive offering in the segment. The Hyundai Verna has always been a popular model in the segment and rivals the likes of the Skoda Rapid, Volkswagen Vento and the Honda City.