- 14 hrs ago Kia Sonet Interiors Spied With Flat Bottom Steering Wheel Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 15 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For March 2020: Bajaj Auto Registers A Massive 55% Decline In Domestic Sales
- 17 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen & Vitpilen 401 Expected To Launch In India This Month
- 18 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For March 2020: Royal Enfield Registers A Massive Decline Amidst Lockdown
- Technology GST Price Hike: These Realme Smartphones Have Become More Expensive
- News 10 foreigners, who attended Nizamuddin event, tracked down in Bihar
- Movies Shilpa Shetty Writes A Heartfelt Note To Mumbaikars Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown
- Sports Bayern Munich hand Hansi Flick three-year deal
- Lifestyle Why Bats Themselves Don’t Get Infected By Viruses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Finance COVID-19: Beware Of Fake UPI IDs While Donating To PM-CARES Fund
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
The Hyundai Tucson right now is the flagship SUV from the company's portfolio in India after the Santa Fe was discontinued. The facelifted version of the second-generation Tucson was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo. However, on speaking to some of the dealerships in Mumbai, we got to know that the bookings for the 2020 Hyundai Tucson have already begun with a token of Rs 25,000.
As this is the facelifted version there have been quite a few changes in the SUV. As far as the exteriors are concerned, the SUV gets tweaked front and rear bumpers, Penta LED projector headlight units, LED taillights, 18-inch diamond-cut wheels and a few more.
However, on the inside, The new Tucson gets a 10-way power-adjustable driver seat and an 8-way powered co-passenger seat, dual-zone climate control, Blue Link connectivity, wireless charging, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto along with the Hyundai iBlue and voice commands.
The cabin also gets a dual-tone dashboard with contrasting elements around the AC vents. The SUV will come equipped with a 360-degree camera and adaptive cruise control and a big panoramic sunroof. The 2020 Hyundai Tucson will be available in three variants - GL 2WD, GLS 2WD, and GLS 4WD. The GL and GLS will be available in both petrol and diesel formats, while the top-end GLS variant 4WD comes only with a diesel powertrain.
As far as the safety and assist features are concerned the 2020 Hyundai Tucson packs in a lot of things. First, the SUV gets three driving modes: Eco, Smart, and Pro, other features include front parking sensors, ESC, Hill Descent Control, Hill Assist, puddle lamps as standard. It also gets features like cornering lamps, a powered tailgate, electric parking brake, and Dynamic Stability Control depending on the variant one chooses.
Under the hood, the 2020 Hyundai Tucson gets a couple of engine options such as the 2.0-litre, turbocharged diesel motor that pumps out 182bhp of power and 400Nm of peak torque and comes coupled with an 8-speed automatic gearbox. On the other hand, the 2.0-litre petrol engine is capable of producing 150bhp of power and 192Nm of torque and is mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox. However, none of the variants come with a manual transmission.
There are many warranty schemes that the company offers with the 2020 Hyundai Tucson such as 3 years/unlimited kms, 4 years/60,000 kms and 5 years/50,000kms. On the other hand, there are a few more schemes available such as 3 years/30,000 kms of free maintenance, 3 years roadside assistance and 3 years Bluelink subscription. We expect the prices for the BS6 2020 Tucson to be on the north of what the BS4 variants were prices at ( between 19 to 27 lakh ex-showroom).
Thoughts On The 2020 Hyundai Tucson
The new Tucson will attract the Indian buyers as the SUV gets an updated design and a host of features. Once launched, the Hyundai Tucson facelift will go up against the likes of the Skoda Kodiaq and the Volkswagen Tiguan.