- 20 min ago KTM Duke 390 Engine Case Breaks Open Completely While Riding: Watch Video Here!
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 4 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- Sports Bihar cricket mess: Players yet to get TA/DA and match fees of last season, Verma writes to Shah
- News Himachal Pradesh Power minister Sukh Ram Chaudhary tests positive for COVID-19
- Movies Sameer Sharma Had Shared A Powerful Post On Mental Health After Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The next-gen Hyundai i20 will be the brand's next big launch in the Indian market. The company has confirmed that the launch timeline for the updated hatchback is on track. It is expected to arrive in the market sometime during this year's festive season.
According to the latest reports from Financial Express, the next-generation i20 is expected to feature a premium sound system. It could be an eight-speaker system that could be borrowed from the Hyundai Creta.
The eight-speaker setup includes Super65 units that will be installed on the front doors of the updated hatchback for an enhanced audio experience. A similar audio hardware was seen fitted to luxury brands such as Mercedes-Benz and Audi adding to the premium factor.
The premium sound system could very well be a best-in-class feature along with some of the others that are expected on the new-gen i20. It will come with two 10.25-inch displays for the instrument cluster, and the touch-screen infotainment system, respectively.
The touch-screen infotainment system supports Android Auto, Apple Carplay and the brand's latest iteration of Bluelink connected technology. The updated software will provide a host of additional features to the driver with a new layout and colour scheme on the screen.
The recently launched Verna facelift and the new-gen Creta features 45 and 50 ‘connected' commands, respectively. In comparison, the Hyundai Venue and the Elantra will feature only 33 and 34 commands, respectively. We expect the upcoming i20 to get the same connected car features as the Venue.
Some of the other interior features that are expected on the new-gen hatchback include dual-zone climate control with rear air-con vents, ambient lighting, electric sunroof, a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, cruise control, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD and more.
The upcoming i20 will be its third iteration and will feature a host of design changes to the exteriors of the hatchback. This includes an all-new front facia with cascading grille, and restyled headlamps which are much sleeker as compared to the older ones.
At the rear, the new split-tail lamps are connected by a light bar running across the length of the boot-lid. It also comes equipped with a newly designed dual-tone alloy wheel that gives the hatchback an aggressive look.
Hyundai is expected to offer the new-gen i20 with a host of new powertrain options. This includes the 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine with a 48V mild-hybrid unit paired with a six-speed (iMT) intelligent Manual Transmission. The company claims that this configuration helps reduce fuel consumption by a huge margin.
It will also be offered with other engine options including the current 1.2-litre petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel unit borrowed from models in the brand's line-up. Both engines are expected to be offered with manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts About The 2020 Hyundai i20 Expected To Feature Premium Sound System
The next-generation i20 is one among the most anticipated hatchback arriving in the Indian market later this year. Hyundai has always equipped the i20 with best-in-class features and equipment in its previous iterations. The new-gen model will also come packed with the brand's latest features and technologies.