- 19 min ago 2021 Yamaha MT-09 Globally Unveiled: Improved Technology & Design
- 4 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- 5 hrs ago Demand For Kids Helmet On The Rise In Bangalore: Here’s Why!
- Lifestyle Recipe For Oil-Free Le Garden Protein Power Salad
- Finance IDBI Bank To Raise Upto Rs 6,000 Crore From Institutional Investors
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur On Dating Amid Lockdown: The Option Was Never There For Me Because I Was Cut Off
- News Delhi gold smuggling: NIA raids 4 locations in Guwahati, Sangli
- Sports IPL 2020: Would not be surprised if MS Dhoni is retained as CSK captain in 2021: Gambhir
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Upto 50% Off On Laptops And Desktops
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
The 2020 Hyundai i20 has been spied testing in Delhi ahead of launch in India. Spy Images from TeamBHP reveals a completely camouflaged mule testing with stylish alloy wheels. The images also reveal the rear tail lamps of the of the updated hatchback as well.
Hyundai is expected to launch the i20 sometime during the festive season this year. The new-gen i20 is currently on sale in international markets and features an all-new design along with a host of added features inside and out.
The new-gen i20 will feature an all-new design that looks aggressive as compared to the styling on the current-model. It features a new cascading grille, sleek-looking headlamps, a light bar connecting the new wrap-around split tail lamps. The hatchback will also feature a new dual-tone alloy-wheel design.
As seen from the European-spec models, Hyundai has packed the new i20's interior with the latest technology and a host of added features. This includes a new dashboard design, two 10.25-inch displays for the instrument cluster, and touchscreen infotainment system, respectively.
The touchscreen infotainment system supports Android Auto and Apple Carplay and the brand's latest ‘BlueLink' connected technology. The upcoming i20 could borrow its connected technology from the Hyundai Venue with the same set of 33 commands featured on the compact-SUV.
Along with the connected features, It also expected to come equipped with an electric sunroof, ventilated seats, dual-zone climate control, rear air-con vents and a Bose premium audio system. Safety features include a blind-spot monitoring, multiple airbags, ISO-FIX mounts; among others.
Like other models recently introduced in the brand's portfolio, the new Hyundai i20 is expected to be offered with three engine options. This includes a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine, a 1.2-litre petrol unit and the 1.5-litre diesel unit.
The engines are expected to come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with optional CVT offered on the 1.2-litre petrol, and a torque converter unit on the 1.5-litre diesel. The 1.0-litre turbo petrol unit could be offered with both six-speed iMT and the seven-speed DCT as well.
Thoughts About 2020 Hyundai i20 Spied Testing
The all-new Hyundai i20 features a host of changes inside and out. The changes made to the hatchback has given it a premium and upmarket feel. Once launched, the new-gen Hyundai i20 will rival the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, the Tata Altroz, the Volkswagen Polo, the Toyota Glanza, and the Honda Jazz among others in the Indian market.