- 7 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 9 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 10 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 12 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
Hyundai will be launching an all-new Hyundai i20 in the Indian market sometime during the festive season this year. The next-generation premium hatchback features updated design and features along with new powertrain options as well.
Ahead of its launch in India, the next-generation i20 has been spotted testing again in the country. Spy Images from TeamBHP, reveals a completely camouflaged mule testing with funky looking alloy wheels.
The new-gen i20 is currently being sold in various international markets. From spy images, we can confirm that the test mule looks similar to the hatchback that is currently on sales overseas. However, the alloy wheel does look a little different than the ones from the global-spec model.
The new-gen i20 will feature an all-new design that looks aggressive as compared to the styling on the current-model. It features a new cascading grille, sleek-looking headlamps, a light bar connecting the new wrap-around split tail lamps.
The new-gen i20 comes packed with features as seen from the global-spec models. This includes a new dashboard design, two 10.25-inch displays for the instrument cluster, and touchscreen infotainment system, respectively.
The touchscreen infotainment system supports Android Auto and Apple Carplay and the brand's latest ‘BlueLink' connected technology. The upcoming i20 could borrow its connected technology from the Hyundai Venue with the same set of voice commands.
Apart from loading the new Hyundai i20 with features, the company is also expected to offer multiple powertrain options. This includes a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine, a 1.2-litre petrol unit and the 1.5-litre diesel unit.
The engines are expected to come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with optional CVT offered on the 1.2-litre petrol, and a torque converter unit on the 1.5-litre diesel. The 1.0-litre turbo petrol unit could be offered with both six-speed iMT and the seven-speed DCT as well.
Thoughts About The 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India
The outgoing Hyundai Elite i20 is need of a mid-cycle update from the company. Hyundai has used the opportunity to completely overhaul the design features and powertrain of the hatchback. Once launched, the new i20 will continue to rival the Tata Altroz, Volkswagen Polo, and the Honda Jazz; among others in the Indian market.