- 7 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- 10 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz India Sales Registers New Record This Festive Season: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago New Bajaj CT100 ‘Kadak’ Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 46,432
- News NASA confirms presence of water on sunlit surface of moon
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 26 Highlights: Rahul Vaidya Calls Jaan Kumar Sanu 'Product Of Nepotism'
- Sports Kind of toughness Mandeep has shown has rubbed on to others: KXIP skipper KL Rahul
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Hyundai will be launching an all-new Hyundai i20 in the Indian market sometime during the festive season this year. The next-generation premium hatchback features updated design and features along with new powertrain options as well.
Ahead of its launch in India, the next-generation i20 has been spotted testing again in the country. Spy Images from TeamBHP, reveals a completely camouflaged mule testing with funky looking alloy wheels.
The new-gen i20 is currently being sold in various international markets. From spy images, we can confirm that the test mule looks similar to the hatchback that is currently on sales overseas. However, the alloy wheel does look a little different than the ones from the global-spec model.
The new-gen i20 will feature an all-new design that looks aggressive as compared to the styling on the current-model. It features a new cascading grille, sleek-looking headlamps, a light bar connecting the new wrap-around split tail lamps.
The new-gen i20 comes packed with features as seen from the global-spec models. This includes a new dashboard design, two 10.25-inch displays for the instrument cluster, and touchscreen infotainment system, respectively.
The touchscreen infotainment system supports Android Auto and Apple Carplay and the brand's latest ‘BlueLink' connected technology. The upcoming i20 could borrow its connected technology from the Hyundai Venue with the same set of voice commands.
Apart from loading the new Hyundai i20 with features, the company is also expected to offer multiple powertrain options. This includes a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine, a 1.2-litre petrol unit and the 1.5-litre diesel unit.
The engines are expected to come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with optional CVT offered on the 1.2-litre petrol, and a torque converter unit on the 1.5-litre diesel. The 1.0-litre turbo petrol unit could be offered with both six-speed iMT and the seven-speed DCT as well.
Thoughts About The 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India
The outgoing Hyundai Elite i20 is need of a mid-cycle update from the company. Hyundai has used the opportunity to completely overhaul the design features and powertrain of the hatchback. Once launched, the new i20 will continue to rival the Tata Altroz, Volkswagen Polo, and the Honda Jazz; among others in the Indian market.