- 50 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- News Comments by Trudeau on farmer protests will damage ties says MEA after summoning high commissioner
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Star Opposite Pooja Hegde In Hanu Raghavapudi’s Period Film?
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Style In Her Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know The Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Hyundai introduced its all-new i20 model in the Indian market recently. The 2020 version is the third-generation iteration of the i20, which is among the most popular offerings in the segment.
The new third-generation Hyundai i20 premium hatchback offering now comes with a completely revamped design, both on the exterior and interiors. It now also comes with a host of new features, equipment and technology, while also having an extremely sporty appeal.
This is further accentuated by the host of powertrain options, including both petrol and diesel engines. Hyundai now also offers these engines with a number of transmission options, which help satisfy a wider range of audience in the market.
The Hyundai i20 has always been a popular offering in the Indian premium hatchback segment. The new i20 continues to have the same rivals in the form of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Tata Altroz, Toyota Glanza, Volkswagen Polo and the Honda Jazz.
We recently spent some time with the all-new Hyundai i20 premium hatchback. Driving it around the busy streets of Mumbai and a bit on the highway, we managed to get out first impressions of the all-new hatchback.
So, how is it to drive? and how much of a step-up is it from its previous-generation models? Watch our review video of the 2020 Hyundai i20 to find out!