- 4 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 9 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Mammootty Is Back To The Outside World After 275 Days; To Start Shooting Soon?
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Technology Mystery Nokia Budget Smartphone Gets TENAA Certification; Might Debut Soon
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Hyundai is all set to introduce its all-new i20 premium hatchback in the Indian market. The South Korean carmaker has confirmed that the new-generation i20 will go on sale in India from the 5th of November. Hyundai has already started accepting pre-launch bookings for the new i20 from the 28th of October.
Now, ahead of the new Hyundai i20 launch in the Indian market, CarDekho has revealed the mileage figures of each of the powertrain options available on the premium hatchback. Talking about the engine options first, the all-new Hyundai i20 will be offered with a choice of two petrol and one diesel unit.
The petrol engines come in the form of either a 1.2-litre unit producing 83bhp and 114Nm of peak torque or a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol option churning out 120bhp and 172Nm of torque. The diesel unit comes in the form of a 1.5-litre engine producing 100bhp and 240Nm of torque.
The 1.2-litre petrol will be mated to either a five-speed manual or a six-speed CVT option, returning 21km/l and 19.65km/l, respectively. Similarly, the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol will also get two transmission options: a seven-speed DCT or a six-speed iMT, returning 20.28km/l and 20km/l fuel efficiency figures respectively. The new Hyundai i20 diesel version comes with a standard six-speed manual gearbox and returns a fuel efficiency figure of 25km/l.
Further to the varied engine and transmission option available, the new Hyundai i20 will also be offered with a choice of four variants: Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta (O). All variants will also be offered with a choice of six single-tone colour schemes, with the higher-level trims receiving two dual-tone paint options as well — here are the details.
Ahead of the launch of the all-new Hyundai i20, the company has discontinued the sales of its previous generation model, the Elite i20 in the Indian market. The premium hatchback from Hyundai with the upcoming model will enter its third-generation iteration and feature a completely new design, in line with the brand's global design philosophy — sensuous Sportiness.
The Hyundai i20 has always been one of the best-selling premium hatchbacks in the Indian market. The i20 rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Volkswagen Polo, Honda Jazz and the Tata Altroz offerings in the segment.
Thoughts On The All-New Hyundai i20 Mileage Figures
The mileage figures mentioned above are extremely impressive numbers. However, Hyundai is yet to officially reveal the figures themselves. However, if the mentioned fuel-efficiency figures are anything to go by, the diesel engine seems to be the best option of the lot.