- 19 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 24 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 24 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 24 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- News Explained: How SC order on commissioning of women in Army will give clarity
- Sports Former Hockey captain, who inspired "Chak De! India", files domestic violence case against husband
- Movies Bheeshma Full Movie Leaked Online In HD Print For Download On Day 1
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Clamshell Design Phone With Flex Mode Launched In India: Price And Specs
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2020: Look Your Traditional Best With These Bollywood Divas-Inspired Saris
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
New Hyundai Creta unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. Hyundai Motor India has unveiled the all-new Creta SUV for the Indian market. The launch of the new Hyundai Creta is expected to take place in the coming weeks, with bookings said to start soon. Official prices for the 2020 Creta will be announced closer to the date of launch, scheduled in March this year.
The all-new Hyundai Creta comes with a completely revamped design, inspired by the ix25 model, showcased at the Beijing Auto Show last year. Starting from the front, the new Creta now comes with a large updated signature front grille, which is flanked on either side by dual-LED headlamps connected by LED DRLs.
The main headlamp unit on the Hyundai Creta is positioned below, while the LED DRLs are placed above. Further down the headlamp cluster a set of rectangular fog lamps as well. At the centre of the front bumper is the air intake and scuff plates, surrounded by grey elements.
The side profile of the Hyundai Creta has also been updated. The new Creta SUV now comes with a large silver accent, covering almost the entire C-pillar. There are also a lot of creases and character lines, which offer a bulky appearance to the wheel arches. The mid-size SUV also comes with an updated and more stylish looking set of alloy wheels.
The rear profile of the 2020 Hyundai Creta has also been massively revamped. The LED taillights on the new SUV feature a similar design as those of the headlamps. There is also a single thin strip of LED beam at the centre of the boot lid as well, which receives the ‘C R E T A' name positioned just above the registration plate area. The rear bumpers also receive a scuff plate finished in grey.
In terms of engine options, the new (2020) Hyundai Creta now borrows the BS6-compliant petrol and diesel engine options from its cousin, the Kia Seltos. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol producing 115bhp and 142Nm of torque; a 1.5-litre diesel 115bhp and 250Nm of torque and the 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol unit offering 140bhp and 242Nm of peak torque.
Similar to the Kia Seltos, the 2020 Hyundai Creta also comes with four transmission options. This includes the six-speed manual unit offered as standard with all engine choices, a CVT unit for the 1.5-litre petrol, 7-DCT for the 1.4-litre petrol and a 6-speed torque-converter unit for the 1.5-litre diesel.
Inside, the new Hyundai Creta also features a host of new equipment and safety features. This includes a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, air purifier, 360-degree camera, cruise control, panoramic sunroof; among others.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Creta Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Hyundai Creta has been one of the most popular SUVs in the Indian market, while also consistently being the best-selling mid-size SUV. However, since the launch of the Kia Seltos, sales of the Creta have dropped. Hyundai hopes that the new (2020) Creta once launched in India will regain the top-slot in terms of sales in the Indian market.