- 1 hr ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 17 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 19 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 21 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Protests in Myanmar after UN urges action
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah tying the knots with Anupama Parameshwaran? Here's what south actor's mother said
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Honda Cars India has introduced the 2020 Jazz premium hatchback in the Indian market. The new Honda Jazz hatchback is available with a starting price of Rs 7.50 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The newly refreshed premium hatchback is offered in a choice of three variants: V, VX and ZX. All three variants will be offered with a single petrol-powered engine, mated to either a manual or a CVT automatic transmission unit.
The petrol engine comes in the form of a BS6-compliant 1.2-litre four-cylinder i-VTEC petrol engine. It produces 89bhp at 600rpm and 110Nm of peak torque at 4800rpm and is mated to either a five-speed manual or a seven-speed CVT automatic transmission option. The automatic transmission variants of the Honda Jazz also come with sporty paddle-shifters, which is a segment-first.
Honda claims that the new BS6-compliant Jazz with the manual gearbox returns a decent 16.6km/l. The automatic variant of the Jazz returns a higher mileage of 17.1km/l. Both figures are ARAI-certified data and could vary in real-world conditions.
The new Honda Jazz also comes with a host of new features and equipment, along with subtle changes and updates to its styling as well. This includes a new set of LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, new LED fog lamps, LED taillights, newly-designed front and rear bumpers, one-touch electric sunroof and a new chrome-accentuated high-gloss black grille; among a host of others.
Moving to the interiors, the new (2020) Honda Jazz comes with a new soft-touch dashboard, a touchscreen panel for the AC controls, large 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, one-push start/stop button, keyless remote, steering-mounted control for the audio, cruise control, and a host of other features.
In terms of safety, the new Honda Jazz packs two SRS airbags, ABS with EBD, rear camera with guidelines, rear parking sensors, impact-mitigation front headrests, anti-theft system, pedestrian injury mitigation technology and driver-side window one-touch operation with pinch guard; to name a few.
Gaku Nakanishi, President & CEO, Honda Cars India Ltd., said,
"It gives us immense joy to launch the refreshed New Jazz. Besides giving the Honda Jazz a stylish and sportier makeover, the introduction of segment-exclusive Sunroof will add a new dimension to the car and make it stand out in the segment."
"The overwhelmingly spacious cabin in a hatchback form with loads of premium features make the New Jazz an absolute best and we are confident that it will be well-appreciated by our customers".
He further added, "This is our fourth launch in the last two months after the resumption of operations in the Unlock phase, including new launches and refreshed versions. We are also ramping up our production and are hopeful that with the improving customer sentiments and festive season already started, we will be able to cater to the demand of our customers."
The new Honda Jazz is offered in a range of five colour options: Radiant Red Metallic, Platinum White Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, Golden Brown Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic. Bookings for the premium hatchback began a few days ago, with deliveries expected to start soon.
Thoughts About The 2020 Honda Jazz India Launch
The Honda Jazz is a premium hatchback offering from the brand in the Indian market. The new (2020) Jazz comes with a host of updates, making it an attractive offering in the segment. The new Honda Jazz continues to rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Toyota Glanza, Tata Altroz and the Volkswagen Polo.