- 56 min ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 1 hr ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 2 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- News China warms up to Joe Biden, asks him to bring bilateral ties back on right track
- Sports India vs England: Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer return as England announce 16-strong squad for first two Tests
- Technology BSNL Offering Lifetime Validity To Few Customers
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Movies Prabhas’ Uncle Krishnam Raju Responds To Rebel Star’s Wedding Rumours; Here’s What He Has To Say!
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Finance 4 Secure Investments To Claim Tax Benefits Under Section 80C
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Honda has unveiled the 'Prototype' version of its Civic sedan globally. The new (2022) Honda Civic Prototype now comes with a refreshed design and styling elements, which make it look more modern than before.
Starting off with the changes in its design, the new 2022 Civic now comes with a much more mature and classy design. The sedan now features a more minimalistic styling, with fewer curves, creases; which provide it with a more modern look.
Carrying forward the mature look, the new Honda Civic now comes with a sharper set of LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs (Daytime Running Lights), a piano-black finished grille at the centre and a large air dam on the front bumper, again finished in piano-black.
The side profile of the new (2022) Honda Civic carries forward the minimalist styling, replacing all the curved creases with a single line running across the length of the sedan. The 11th generation Civic also features a new set of 19-inch alloy wheels, while the ORVMs with integrated turn signals also come finished in black, matching with the blacked-out B-pillar.
The rear is characterised by the smoked LED tail lights, along with the sporty dual exhaust pipes on the lower part of the bumper. The rear also comes with piano-black elements, completing the overall styling.
One important aspect to notice is that there is absolutely no presence of chrome anywhere on the sedan. However, this could change in the final production-spec model. The new (2022) Honda Civic has also been showcased in a new Solar Flare Pearl paint scheme, which with the black accents looks sporty and aggressive.
While the interiors of the 2022 Honda Civic is yet to be showcased, the company has released a rendering of what one can expect. The new Civic's interiors as per the render features a drastic change from its current model.
The cabin seems to carry forward the minimalistic theme as well. There are very few physical buttons, with the dashboard featuring a low horizontal design. We can see the large floating touchscreen display, the new steering wheel with mounted controls. The new Civic could also feature a digital instrument cluster, at least on the higher-spec trims.
Honda has also confirmed that the 11th-generation Civic sedan will be available in varying body types. This includes a sedan and hatchback, while also being offered in the performance-oriented ‘Type-R' version as well.
The final production-spec version of the 11th-generation Honda Civic will be showcased closer to its international launch, which is expected sometime in mid-2021.
Thoughts On The 2022 Honda Civic Prototype
There is no word yet on whether or not the 11th-generation Honda Civic will come to Indian shores. The new Honda Civic rivals the likes of the Hyundai Elantra and the Toyota Corolla.