- 2 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 3 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 5 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Sports India vs England: We would be doing ourselves a disservice by blaming the pitch: Trott
- News Rule on blocking contents not new, been around since 2009: Govt defends India’s new digital media rules
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Movies Netizens Hail Hrithik Roshan As He Appears Before Police To Record Statement In Relation To A 2016 Case
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Technology How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Datsun India is all set to launch the 2020 RediGO facelift hatchback in the Indian market very soon. The new 2020 Datsun RediGO facelift hatchback was officially teased a few weeks back, giving us a first glimpse of the entry-level hatchback.
Recent reports also suggested that the 2020 Datsun RediGO facelift has now started arriving at company dealerships, indicating its launch very soon.
Now, carandbike has revealed the updates, changes and all the variant details and feature-list of the upcoming 2020 RediGO hatchback for the Indian market.
As per the reports, the 2020 Datsun RediGO facelift will be available in four variants: D, A, T and T(O). All four variants will come with a number of features and equipment as well. The top-spec trim will further come equipped with features such as LED headlamps, L-shaped LED DRLs on the front bumper, massive new front grille, 14-inch wheels with dual-tone covers and LED tail lamps; among others.
Inside, the new Datsun RediGO hatchback will offer a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. the large infotainment system now sits flush on a brand new dashboard with a black and gun-metal grey dual-tone theme. Other features also include a three-spoke steering wheel, premium seat upholstery, silver accents around the AC vents, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD and a host of other equipment as well.
The 2020 Datsun RediGO facelift hatchback will continue to be powered by the same 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre petrol engine options. Both these engines have now been updated to comply with the new BS6 emission norms in the Indian market. Power and torque figures from both engines are said to be identical to its BS4 predecessor. Transmission options include a standard five-speed manual with AMT (optional) on offer for the larger 1.0-litre unit.
Reports have also suggested that certain dealerships in India have started accepting unofficial bookings for the 2020 facelift version of the RediGO hatchback. Customers can register their interest by paying a token bookings amount of Rs 10,000. Deliveries for the hatchback are expected to start soon after its launch in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The 2020 Datsun RediGO Facelift
The 2020 Datsun RediGO facelift has been given a significant update in terms of its design and styling, both inside and out. The new Datsun RediGO facelift once launched in India will continue to rival the likes of other entry-level offerings, such as the Renault Kwid and the Maruti Suzuki Alto and even the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso.