- 13 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 17 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 17 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- News Did Air India Express flight touch down beyond safe zone?
- Lifestyle 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- Technology Indian Twitter Counterpart Koo App Available On Google Play, App Store: How To Use
- Movies Sarkaaru Vaari Paata Motion Poster To Be Unveiled By Mahesh Babu And Team Today At 9.09 AM!
- Sports Champions League: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli 4-2 agg: Messi shines as Blaugrana set up Bayern clash
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Datsun India is all set to launch the 2020 RediGO facelift hatchback in the Indian market very soon. The new 2020 Datsun RediGO facelift hatchback was officially teased a few weeks back, giving us a first glimpse of the entry-level hatchback.
Recent reports also suggested that the 2020 Datsun RediGO facelift has now started arriving at company dealerships, indicating its launch very soon.
Now, carandbike has revealed the updates, changes and all the variant details and feature-list of the upcoming 2020 RediGO hatchback for the Indian market.
As per the reports, the 2020 Datsun RediGO facelift will be available in four variants: D, A, T and T(O). All four variants will come with a number of features and equipment as well. The top-spec trim will further come equipped with features such as LED headlamps, L-shaped LED DRLs on the front bumper, massive new front grille, 14-inch wheels with dual-tone covers and LED tail lamps; among others.
Inside, the new Datsun RediGO hatchback will offer a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. the large infotainment system now sits flush on a brand new dashboard with a black and gun-metal grey dual-tone theme. Other features also include a three-spoke steering wheel, premium seat upholstery, silver accents around the AC vents, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD and a host of other equipment as well.
The 2020 Datsun RediGO facelift hatchback will continue to be powered by the same 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre petrol engine options. Both these engines have now been updated to comply with the new BS6 emission norms in the Indian market. Power and torque figures from both engines are said to be identical to its BS4 predecessor. Transmission options include a standard five-speed manual with AMT (optional) on offer for the larger 1.0-litre unit.
Reports have also suggested that certain dealerships in India have started accepting unofficial bookings for the 2020 facelift version of the RediGO hatchback. Customers can register their interest by paying a token bookings amount of Rs 10,000. Deliveries for the hatchback are expected to start soon after its launch in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The 2020 Datsun RediGO Facelift
The 2020 Datsun RediGO facelift has been given a significant update in terms of its design and styling, both inside and out. The new Datsun RediGO facelift once launched in India will continue to rival the likes of other entry-level offerings, such as the Renault Kwid and the Maruti Suzuki Alto and even the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso.