- 11 min ago BS4 Vehicles Sold After March 31 Deadline Cannot Be Registered Says Supreme Court
- 27 min ago Skoda Kamiq Snapped Testing Once Again In India: Here's Everything You Need To Know
- 44 min ago Honda Is Likely To Introduce The Turbo-Petrol City RS In India
- 51 min ago Renault Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In July 2020
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor Gives A Hug To Mom Neetu At Her Birthday Dinner, Karan Johar Joins The Celebrations
- Sports Suarez surpasses Kubala, Espanyol relegated
- Finance Tejas Networks Locked In 5% Upper Circuit On Share Purchase By Kedia Securities
- News Heavy rains in Uttarakhand trigger landslides, IMD predicts heavy to very heavy rains
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- Technology List Of Upcoming Budget 5G Smartphones In India
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Datsun India has launched the much-awaited Redi-GO facelift in the Indian market. The new (2020) Datsun Redi-GO facelift is offered with a starting price of Rs 2.83 lakh for the base-spec, while the top-spec is priced at Rs 4.77 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Datsun Redi-GO facelift is offered with a choice of six variants: D, A, T, T(O) 800cc, T(O) 1.0-litre and T(O) 1.0-litre AT. As the variant lineup suggests, the new RediGO hatchback will continue to be powered by two petrol engine options, the 800cc three-cylinder unit and the 999cc three-cylinder unit; both of which have been updated to comply with the BS6 emission norms.
The 800cc three-cylinder engine produces 54bhp and 71Nm of peak torque while the 1.0-litre unit churns out 67bhp and 91Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with the 1.0-litre unit receiving the optional AMT transmission as well.
Apart from the engine, the new Datsun RediGO facelift comes with a host of significant changes and updates in terms of exterior and interior design. The new hatchback now comes with a large octagonal grille, flanked on either end by a sleek and sharper set of headlamps. The hatchback now features long L-shaped LED DRLs and LED fog lamps at the front.
The side and rear profile of the hatchback, however, remains similar to the previous model. The new RediGO comes with sporty dual-tone wheel covers, slightly increased ground clearance of 187mm and body-coloured ORVMs. The rear profile is characterized by the LED taillights and the black-classing on the rear bumper.
Significant changes have also been made on the interiors of the 2020 Datsun RediGO as well. The hatchback now comes with a completely refreshed cabin with an overall improved fit and finish. The hatchback comes with a dual-tone dashboard finished in black and gun-metal grey.
There is also a new eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, silver accents all around, dual-tone seat upholstery and a redesigned centre console; among a host of others.
Datsun has also added a host of safety features on the new RediGO hatchback. This includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, speed sensors, seatbelt pretensioners, rear parking camera, central locking and load limiter; to name a few.
The 2020 Datsun RediGO facelift is now offered with a choice of six colour options: Vivid Blue, Ruby Red, Sandstone Brown, Bronze Grey, Crystal Silver and Opel White.
Thoughts About the 2020 Datsun RediGO Facelift
The Datsun RediGO facelift has been one of the much-anticipated launches in the entry-level hatchback segment of the Indian market. The brand has given the new RediGO a brand new face, more striking and aggressive than the previous model. The new Datsun RediGO continued to rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Alto and the Renault Kwid.