- 15 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 20 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Finance Oil Exploration Stocks Trade Mixed As Crude Gains Above $75; Selan Exploration Gains 9.5%
- News Explained: Who is John McAfee, the pioneer who died by suicide in Spanish prison?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut To Direct A Film On Indira Gandhi Titled Emergency; Says 'No One Can Direct It Better Than Me'
- Education THE Young University Rankings 2021: List of 34 Indian Universities In Times Young University Rankings 2021
- Sports NBA playoffs 2021: Young erupts for 48-point double-double as Hawks tame Bucks in Game 1
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Datsun has released two teaser images of the new (2020) Redi-GO facelift hatchback. The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO is expected to be introduced in India as well and will go on sale sometime post the current lockdown period.
The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO hatchback comes with significant changes to its exterior design. This includes the addition of a newly designed set of headlamps, which are much sharper than before. Other changes also include a new front grille, flanked on either side by vertically-stacked L-shaped LED DRLs and a completely new bumper with a lower-mounted air intake.
Coming to the side profile, the new Datsun Redi-GO facelift can be seen with a set of newly designed wheels, which look extremely stylish. The side profile also reveals the blacked-out roof rails and the ‘Datsun' badge above the side-mounted indicators.
There is no image showcasing the rear profile of the hatchback, although we do expect it to receive a significant amount of changes as well.
The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO hatchback is expected to receive a number of updates to its interiors as well. This includes a new instrument cluster, addition of a touchscreen infotainment system (at least for the higher variants), updated and premium seat upholstery and a bunch of other equipment as well; giving it a more upmarket feel.
Datsun will make the Redi-GO safer as well. The new facelift model will receive all the standard safety equipment made mandatory by the Indian government. This includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, high-speed alert, seat belt warning and pedestrian protection; among others.
The outgoing Datsun Redi-GO is powered by 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre petrol engine options. The smaller 800cc engine produces 53bhp and 72Nm of torque. The 1.0-litre engine, on the other hand, churns out 67bhp and 91Nm of peak torque. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual, with the larger 1.0-litre petrol unit receiving the optional five-speed AMT as well.
We expect the 2020 Redi-GO facelift hatchback to carry forward an updated BS6-compliant version of the same engine options. Power and torque figures from the two engines are also expected to remain identical, with little to no changes.
Thoughts About The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Hatchback
Datsun is finally giving the Redi-GO a much required mid-cycle refresh. Although, the entry-level hatchback isn't a successful model in the Indian market. The Datsun Redi-GO rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Alto in the Indian market.