- 1 hr ago Detel Easy Electric Moped Launched In India: Priced At Rs 19,999
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Production Ready Model Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: Here Are The Top-Five Famous ‘Made-In-India’ Cars Till Date
- 4 hrs ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Prices Slashed In India: Here Are The New Prices
- Movies COVID-19 Positive Singer SP Balasubrahmanyam Is Critical; Put On Life Support
- News Amit Shah tests negative for COVID-19, to be in home isolation
- Lifestyle 15 Foods That May Help Prevent The Common Cold
- Technology Instagram Lands In Trouble For Storing Deleted Photos, DMs On Server For More Than A Year
- Sports Olympic Marathon Champion Eliud Kipchoge joins ‘Sunfeast India Run As One’ movement as Ambassador
- Finance Form 26AS: Hotel Bills, Medical Insurance Premium Over Rs. 20000 Etc To Show In Your ITR
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Datsun has released two teaser images of the new (2020) Redi-GO facelift hatchback. The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO is expected to be introduced in India as well and will go on sale sometime post the current lockdown period.
The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO hatchback comes with significant changes to its exterior design. This includes the addition of a newly designed set of headlamps, which are much sharper than before. Other changes also include a new front grille, flanked on either side by vertically-stacked L-shaped LED DRLs and a completely new bumper with a lower-mounted air intake.
Coming to the side profile, the new Datsun Redi-GO facelift can be seen with a set of newly designed wheels, which look extremely stylish. The side profile also reveals the blacked-out roof rails and the ‘Datsun' badge above the side-mounted indicators.
There is no image showcasing the rear profile of the hatchback, although we do expect it to receive a significant amount of changes as well.
The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO hatchback is expected to receive a number of updates to its interiors as well. This includes a new instrument cluster, addition of a touchscreen infotainment system (at least for the higher variants), updated and premium seat upholstery and a bunch of other equipment as well; giving it a more upmarket feel.
Datsun will make the Redi-GO safer as well. The new facelift model will receive all the standard safety equipment made mandatory by the Indian government. This includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, high-speed alert, seat belt warning and pedestrian protection; among others.
The outgoing Datsun Redi-GO is powered by 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre petrol engine options. The smaller 800cc engine produces 53bhp and 72Nm of torque. The 1.0-litre engine, on the other hand, churns out 67bhp and 91Nm of peak torque. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual, with the larger 1.0-litre petrol unit receiving the optional five-speed AMT as well.
We expect the 2020 Redi-GO facelift hatchback to carry forward an updated BS6-compliant version of the same engine options. Power and torque figures from the two engines are also expected to remain identical, with little to no changes.
Thoughts About The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Hatchback
Datsun is finally giving the Redi-GO a much required mid-cycle refresh. Although, the entry-level hatchback isn't a successful model in the Indian market. The Datsun Redi-GO rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Alto in the Indian market.