- 5 min ago Honda City Outsells Hyundai Verna & Maruti Suzuki Ciaz In July 2020: Detailed Report
- 25 min ago Tata HBX, Gravitas And Harrier Petrol Spotted Testing Together: Details & Specifications
- 33 min ago Bike Sales Report For July 2020 In India: Bajaj Auto Register 33% Decline In Monthly Sales
- 1 hr ago Car Sales Report For June 2020: MG Motor Registers 2105 Units Of Sales Last Month
- Lifestyle Eid-al-Adha 2020: Hina Khan, Rashami Desai And Other Divas Who Treated Us With Fashionable Looks
- Finance 5 Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- News On why CJI did not wear a helmet, Bhushan says didn’t notice bike was on a stand
- Movies Sushant's Death Case: Owner Of Ambulance Which Carried Actor's Mortal Remains Says No Foul Play
- Sports IPL 2020: Protests simmer after BCCI retains Chinese company Vivo as IPL title sponsor
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Vs OnePlus Nord: Which One Should You Buy?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
BMW Group has introduced a brand new logo and corporate identity for its online and offline communications in the country. The logos of BMW, BMW i and BMW M have all been completely reworked with new design principles and new logotypes.
According to BMW, the new logos deliver on the visual style of today and are better suited for the digital age. The company has also introduced its first communication campaign in the country with #JustCantWait, reflecting the new brand design as well.
The new campaign reflects on BMW Group India's positivity, customer-centricity and focus of bringing ‘joy' to its customers. The new logo also symbolises the brand's transformation, leveraging new-age technologies to improve customer satisfaction.
The new logo design, on the other hand, represents openness and clarity. It also indicates BMW's shift from automobiles into technology and connections. It also helps the brand become better prepared to face the challenges and opportunities of digitalisation.
Arlindo Teixeira, acting President, BMW Group India said,
"BMW has always cherished its relationship with its esteemed customers and has introduced innovative products and value-added services. The new brand design and logo stands for openness and clarity."
"It symbolizes the brand's significance and relevance for mobility and driving pleasure in the future. BMW Group India is geared-up to the challenges and opportunities of digitalisation. We have seamlessly transformed ourselves to better serve our existing and new customers' needs."
"With innovative services such as BMW Contactless Experience, BMW Easy Start Plan, BMW Advanced Hygiene Packages and After Sales service packages we stand true to our promise of offering ‘Sheer Driving Pleasure' to our customers at all times."
"Our latest campaign #JustCantWait uses the new logo and reflects our undeterred commitment to bring Joy to our customers."
BMW recently introduced two new models in the Indian market, the 2020 BMW X6 and the all-new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe. The BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe also includes the range-topping M8 Coupe as well, priced at Rs 2.15 crore, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The New BMW Brand Logo In India
The new BMW brand logo represents the company changing with the times. With more importance given to digitalisation, the two-dimensional clean logo represents the brand's transition into the same as well.