- 9 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 11 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 12 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Tamil Nadu Polls: Rajinikanth's 'Makkal Mandram' office-bearers join DMK
- Sports Public outcry in Greece after Olympic medalist opens up about sexual assault
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Salman Khan And Other Former Contestants Condole Talent Manager Pista Dhakad's Death
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
BMW has opened a new KUN Exclusive showroom in Chennai. The new state-of-the-art dealership situated on the Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai is said to be based on the BMW Facility NEXT Concept.
The new showroom, part of the BMW Facility NEXT concept, is said to bring in a completely new customer experience. The showroom is said to showcase its customers all the distinct attributes of the BMW Group, along with new-age technologies.
The new showroom will offer customers an immersive experience, while also showcasing BMW's latest lifestyle and accessories collection. The new showroom will be headed by Ms Vasanthi Bhupathi, Dealer Principal, KUN Exclusive.
The large 6500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art showroom will comprise of a six-vehicle car display area, a section showcasing BMW's lifestyle and accessories collection, a VPP (Virtual Product Presentation) section along with a car configurator, a customer lounge and an overall relaxed ambience all around.
BMW customers can also visit the showroom to check out the Financial Services on offer. These include a host of individual and attractive finance options, with a dedicated team for assistance.
As mentioned before, the new showroom will showcase the latest range of BMW's Lifestyle Collection for automotive enthusiasts. This includes various products from the new BMW M Collection, BMW Motorsport Heritage Collection, BMW i Collection, Montblanc for BMW Special Edition, BMW Bike Collection and BMW Iconic Collection; among others.
Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India, said,
"As the most aspirational automotive luxury brand in India, BMW Group India is committed to offering innovative channels of customer engagements with facilities based on the BMW Facility NEXT framework."
"Chennai is an important market for us and we are further strengthening our presence with yet another ultra-modern showroom with our long-standing partner - KUN Exclusive. The showroom will play an instrumental role in offering customers a personalised, emotional and premium brand experience."
Vasanthi Bhupati, Dealer Principal, KUN Exclusive said,
"We are delighted to strengthen our presence in Tamil Nadu with yet another state-of-the-art showroom. The BMW Facility NEXT concept based facility sets a new benchmark in overall brand experience and will continue the tradition of offering ‘Sheer Driving Pleasure' across the entire ownership period."
"Situated at a prime location and equipped with the latest technologies, this facility will play an instrumental role in creating an unrivalled experience for our discerning customers."
Thoughts On The New BMW State-Of-The-Art Showroom In Chennai
The BMW showroom in Chennai is based on the brand's NEXT concept, which works on offering customers a more immersive experience, both in its products and other customer service areas.