- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Finance 5 Reasons Why NPS Is A Must-Have Investment In Your Retirement Portfolio
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Audi is set to launch its all-new RS7 Sportback in the Indian market. The company has already announced that the second-generation model will launch in India sometime next month. Once launched in India, the new Audi RS7 Sportback will take on rivals such as the BMW M5 and the Mercedes-AMG E63 saloon.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Audi has now confirmed the start of official bookings for the RS7 Sportback in the country. The upcoming Audi RS7 Sportback can be booked either online or at company dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 10 lakh.
Audi India has also confirmed that deliveries for the upcoming RS7 model will commence from August 2020. The German brand will also cater to all the customisation and personalisation requests of customers in the country. Audi will equip both their dealer network and online platform to showcase the entire range of customisable options for the RS7 Sportback in the Indian market.
Talking about the second-generation Audi RS7 Sportback itself, the car comes with a host of updates, new features and equipment compared to the previous model. Audi has also improved the performance and efficiency from its powertrain, to offer a more dynamic character as well.
The Audi RS7 Sportback once launched in India, will come powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine. It produces 600bhp and 800Nm of peak torque. This allows the Audi RS7 Sportback to sprint from 0 - 100km/h in just 3.6 seconds. The power is sent to all four wheels, via Audi's ‘Quattro' all-wheel-drive system offered as standard.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
"Today, we commence bookings for the much-awaited Audi RS 7 Sportback in India. This second-generation model builds on everything that made the original such a hit with India's performance car buyers. The wide-body stance and Sportback shape give the Audi RS 7 Sportback its unique identity."
"The Audi RS 7 Sportback sits low to the ground. The flared wheel arches emphasize the relentlessly sporty nature of the high-performance model from Audi Sport. Powering the Audi RS 7 Sportback is a V8 twin-turbo: 4.0L TFSI Quattro producing a colossal 600 hp and 800 Nm of torque. The Audi RS 7 Sportback will be imported via the CBU route."
Dhillon further added, "In addition to visiting our completely sanitized dealerships, customers can visit the official website and experience the car in Augmented Reality. Through Augmented Reality and the 360-degree product visualizer, customers can view the inside and outside of the Audi RS 7 Sportback which offers immense scope of exclusivity and customization."
Thoughts About The New (2020) Audi RS7 Sportback Bookings In India
The Audi RS7 Sportback is one of the much-awaited performance-oriented models from the brand in the Indian market. The second-generation RS7 Sportback offers a host of updates over its predecessors as well.