- 4 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Hero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit Launched In India At Rs 38,000: Street Legal And FMSCI Certified
- News Tension at a Kolkata hospital after family member of deceased woman hits doctor
- Sports Golf: Strong mix of Indian and international challenge set for Indian Open 2020
- Technology Verizon Might Not Sell Pixel Phones From Pixel 4A Onwards
- Finance Zerodha Applies For Mutual Fund Business License
- Movies Kriti Sanon Sports Baby Bump In Leaked First Look From Sets Of Mimi
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
MINI has launched the Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition in the Indian market. The new limited edition model from MINI is offered with a price tag of Rs 44.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the new MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition will start from the 15th of February 2020. The model will be sold exclusively online through Amazon.in. The new special edition model will be limited to just 15 units for the Indian market and feature a number of unique elements, helping it stand-out from the regular Clubman model.
This includes a new Indian Summer Metallic red paint scheme, which will come with a host of piano-black accents on the exteriors, such as the mirror caps and the front grille. The special edition model will also feature a slightly re-designed set of LED headlamps, fog lamps and LED taillights. The new tail lamps on the limited edition Clubman will also come with a distinctive Union Jack design, paying tribute to the brand's origins.
Moving to the interiors, the MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition will also come with a number of elements as well. This includes a 6.5-inch infotainment system surrounded by the familiar LED ring, panoramic glass roof, piano-black highlights with a new black chequered design, ambient lighting, projection lamps, memory function and electrically-adjustable seats for the driver and front passenger, multi-function steering wheel and seat upholstery finished in carbon black; among other features.
Safety features on the new Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition includes brake assist, three-point seatbelt, dynamic stability control, ABS cornering control, BMW's run-flat tyres and indicator, cruise control, reverse camera and multiple airbags as well.
The new MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition comes powered by a 2.0-litre twin-turbo petrol engine. It produces 190bhp and 280Nm of peak torque, paired with a seven-speed automatic transmission unit as standard. MINI claims a top speed of 228km/h on the special edition Clubman, while sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 7.2 seconds.
Rudratej Singh, President and Chief Executive Officer, BMW Group India said,
"MINI is unique because it has an unconventional approach towards life. The creative class across cultures and different parts of the world are attracted to its character of challenging the status quo and constantly introducing fresh ideas. The MINI Clubman is an ode to this philosophy and presents a perfect combination of form meeting function."
"Being progressive has always been MINI's style. We are now in the digital age and so is MINI. Customers can now buy the new MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition online at Amazon.in, of which only 15 units are available for sale in India. As a special tribute to our country, the new MINI Clubman has been introduced in an exclusive Indian Summer Red Metallic color that reflects its vibrancy and liveliness."
Thoughts On The MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition India Launch
The MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition is a limited edition model, with just 15 units being sold in the Indian market. The special edition model brings pays tribute to its origins with a number of elements.