- 1 hr ago Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- 5 hrs ago Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,990
- 1 day ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Movies Neha Kakkar On Ex, Himansh Kohli's Allegations: Don’t Dare To Use My Name & Don’t Become Bechara
- Sports Mary Pierce to visit New Delhi in search of the next Indian tennis star at the Roland-Garros Junior Wild Card Series
- Lifestyle Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- News Amit Shah to visit Arunachal on Thursday, to take part in Statehood Day event
- Technology Foxconn Offering Yuan 3,000 Reward To Employees To Resume Work Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Indians Are Increasingly Choosing Gold ETFs For Investment
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
MINI has launched the Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition in the Indian market. The new limited edition model from MINI is offered with a price tag of Rs 44.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the new MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition will start from the 15th of February 2020. The model will be sold exclusively online through Amazon.in. The new special edition model will be limited to just 15 units for the Indian market and feature a number of unique elements, helping it stand-out from the regular Clubman model.
This includes a new Indian Summer Metallic red paint scheme, which will come with a host of piano-black accents on the exteriors, such as the mirror caps and the front grille. The special edition model will also feature a slightly re-designed set of LED headlamps, fog lamps and LED taillights. The new tail lamps on the limited edition Clubman will also come with a distinctive Union Jack design, paying tribute to the brand's origins.
Moving to the interiors, the MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition will also come with a number of elements as well. This includes a 6.5-inch infotainment system surrounded by the familiar LED ring, panoramic glass roof, piano-black highlights with a new black chequered design, ambient lighting, projection lamps, memory function and electrically-adjustable seats for the driver and front passenger, multi-function steering wheel and seat upholstery finished in carbon black; among other features.
Safety features on the new Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition includes brake assist, three-point seatbelt, dynamic stability control, ABS cornering control, BMW's run-flat tyres and indicator, cruise control, reverse camera and multiple airbags as well.
The new MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition comes powered by a 2.0-litre twin-turbo petrol engine. It produces 190bhp and 280Nm of peak torque, paired with a seven-speed automatic transmission unit as standard. MINI claims a top speed of 228km/h on the special edition Clubman, while sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 7.2 seconds.
Rudratej Singh, President and Chief Executive Officer, BMW Group India said,
"MINI is unique because it has an unconventional approach towards life. The creative class across cultures and different parts of the world are attracted to its character of challenging the status quo and constantly introducing fresh ideas. The MINI Clubman is an ode to this philosophy and presents a perfect combination of form meeting function."
"Being progressive has always been MINI's style. We are now in the digital age and so is MINI. Customers can now buy the new MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition online at Amazon.in, of which only 15 units are available for sale in India. As a special tribute to our country, the new MINI Clubman has been introduced in an exclusive Indian Summer Red Metallic color that reflects its vibrancy and liveliness."
Thoughts On The MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition India Launch
The MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition is a limited edition model, with just 15 units being sold in the Indian market. The special edition model brings pays tribute to its origins with a number of elements.