- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 7 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 8 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 24 hrs ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Sports IPL 2020: Almost the perfect performance: Mumbai Indians bowling coach Shane Bond
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Is Pumped About Shooting In His Hometown Chandigarh For The First Time
- Finance Which ITR Form Is Pertinent To You As A Taxpayer?
- Lifestyle Navratri 2020: Significance Of Bengal Maha Navami
- News Free Covid vaccine promise in Bihar manifesto perfectly in order: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale On Smartphones And Other Electronics Gadgets
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
MINI has discontinued the Clubman model in the Indian market. The company has also unlisted the Clubman for their website. Before it was unlisted from their website, MINI had launched the Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition in the country during February this year.
The new limited edition model from MINI retailed at starting price of Rs 44.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company had allocated only 15 units of the Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition for the Indian market.
The limited-edition model featured a number of unique elements, which made it stand apart from the regular Clubman model. MINI sold the limited edition model exclusively online through Amazon.in.
The Clubman limited edition model featured a new Indian Summer Metallic red paint scheme, with most of the exterior parts, finished in piano-black accents. These include mirror caps and the front grille; among others. The special edition also featured a re-designed pair of LED headlamps, fog lamps and LED taillights. The new tail lamps had a distinctive Union Jack design, paying tribute to the brand's origins.
The interiors of the MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition featured a host of new elements. These included a 6.5-inch infotainment system surrounded by an LED ring, a panoramic glass roof, ambient lighting, projection lamps, memory functions, and electrically-adjustable seats for the driver and front passenger. It also featured piano-black highlights with a new black chequered design across the cabin, a steering wheel with mounted controls, and seat upholstery finished in carbon black; among others.
The safety net of the new Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition included brake assist, three-point seatbelts, dynamic stability control, ABS cornering control, BMW's run-flat tyres, cruise control, a reverse camera, and multiple airbags as well.
The MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition was powered by a 2.0-litre twin-turbo petrol engine. It produced 190bhp and 280Nm of torque, and came mated to a seven-speed automatic transmission. The limited-edition Clubman accelerated from 0 to 100km/h in 7.2 seconds and continued to reach a top speed of 228km/h.
Thoughts On The MINI Clubman Discontinued In India
The MINI Clubman, when launched in India, was one of the best, and biggest models in the company's portfolio. Whether the company will re-launch the Clubman in India remains to be seen. However, the limited edition Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition was one of the finest from the company before it was discontinued in the market.