- 11 min ago Tata Hexa BS6 XMA 4X4 Variant Spotted Testing In Pune: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 11 min ago TVS Sport BS6 Registers Highest Fuel-Efficiency Of 110.12km/l: Enters Asia Book Of Records
- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite India Launch Rumored By End 2020: Will Rival Toyota Urban Cruiser
- 16 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- News Is India ready for war asks Swamy, demands white paper
- Movies Vijayakanth Tests Positive for COVID-19, Hospitalised: Reports
- Sports No need to criticise Pat Cummins, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Dinesh Karthik
- Finance Banking Stocks Look Weak But Brokerages Are Bullish On This Private Bank
- Technology Google Pixel 5, Pixel 4a 5G Massive Leak; Launch Set For September 30
- Lifestyle Ankita Lokhande Or Erica Fernandes, Whose White Saree Is Prettier And Who Pulled It Off Better?
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
MINI India has introduced a new online retail shop for its customers and potential buyers in the country. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the company has announced a new online platform that provides hassle-free purchase experience at the comfort of the customer's home.
Buyers can start their journey from online purchase journey by visiting shop.mini.in website. The platform lets you explore the entire MINI range of models and can also be configured to match your preference form a host of optional accessories offered by the company.
Mr Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said, "Creative and optimistic by nature, MINI is always up to something new. Digitalisation is transforming our world and is now becoming an integral part of the overall customer journey. As a progressive brand MINI has always differentiated itself in engaging with its customers and fans. With the launch of the MINI Online Shop in India, we can enhance our footprint across the country, providing access to new customers while making their journey with MINI a lot safer and easier."
The online retail platform also lets you register on the shop to save your configuration and continue to purchase your desired MINI car. Customers can log in and view their configuration and purchase history at any point.
The platform lets you select from the available authorised MINI Dealer based on your location. They can also request for a test drive at home or a location of as per customer's preference.
Buyers can request for a quotation and calculate the EMI of the configured MINI via the brand new online platform. Apart from assisting with a new car purchase, the new platform also lets buyers trade-in their existing cars for a new MINI.
The chosen authorised dealer will call and assist the buyers with additional product information and finance options as well. Once ready to make the purchase, customers can simply click Book Online option and follow the steps and confirm the booking. They can choose from a host of payment options available on the online store for secure payments.
Every MINI will undergo a complete sanitization process to provide customers with safe and healthy ownership experience during the ongoing pandemic. It will be then delivered to the customer's doorstep as per agreed timelines.
Customers visiting the MINI India website can also click on ‘Buy a MINI' and will be redirected to the newly launched online retail platform. Alternatively, they can continue their journey on the brand's website to configure their favourite MINI, post which they will be directed to the online shop.
Thoughts About MINI Announcing New Online Retail Store For Indian Customers
The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has brought in a new revolution in the digital era with car purchases moving to an online experience at the comfort of customer's homes. The new online platform will ensure a safe and hassle-free purchase experience with contactless transactions for customers across the country.